Selena got super mad over a sign that said "Marry Justin"

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity
Just now, Carmex said:

She's a brat who doesn't deserve her success.

how is she a 'brat'?

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Carmex
Just now, Baby Blue said:

how is she a 'brat'?

She's constantly lashing out at her fans and "haters" who mention Justin. Like, get over it. She's always replying to her "haters" on Instagram, with her little tirades and rants. And didn't she even threaten to close her Instagram because of all of the Justin chatter? 

She's a brat and is undeserving of her success. Her album didn't sell well and really the only thing she has to her name is her single success...

Gohan
3 minutes ago, Carmex said:

He's a brat who doesn't deserve his success.

Fixed

tumblr_nrg2b79YCp1sp1przo1_540.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Serendipity
2 minutes ago, Carmex said:

She's constantly lashing out at her fans and "haters" who mention Justin. Like, get over it. She's always replying to her "haters" on Instagram, with her little tirades and rants. And didn't she even threaten to close her Instagram because of all of the Justin chatter? 

She has every right to do so.

She lives her life. not her fans

the person she chooses to give her love and trust to.

Do you expect Gaga to date a man monsters choose for her?

2 minutes ago, Carmex said:

She's a brat and is undeserving of her success. Her album didn't sell well and really the only thing she has to her name is her single success...

how many albums crossed 1M his year in pure sales?

Checkers
3 minutes ago, Carmex said:

You sound mad.

Have you ever been in love? it's not that easy to just "get over it".  Especially when your fans keep bringing him up all the time. :wtf:

Carmex
Just now, Baby Blue said:

She has every right to do so.

She lives her life. not her fans

the person she chooses to give her love and trust to.

Do you expect Gaga to date a man monsters choose for her?

how many albums crossed 1M his year in pure sales?

Okay... But what does that have to do with anything? Everybody knows how fans can be, especially if they are young like Selena and Justin's audience. Plus, she doesn't make it easy for the Justin chatter to die down when she's with him every other month...

And REVIVAL did not cross the 1M mark in pure sales. Nice try!

Dangerous Man
1 minute ago, Carmex said:

Okay... But what does that have to do with anything? Everybody knows how fans can be, especially if they are young like Selena and Justin's audience. Plus, she doesn't make it easy for the Justin chatter to die down when she's with him every other month...

That's tragic sales for an album with 3 top 10 hits and 3 #1 pop songs. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Carmex
4 minutes ago, Checkers said:

You sound mad.

Have you ever been in love? it's not that easy to just "get over it".  Especially when your fans keep bringing him up all the time. :wtf:

Like I said in my post above, she doesn't make it easier for herself or anyone when she's with Justin every other month.... She's so pressed over her fans mentioning him yet she herself clearly hasn't stopped seeing or talking to him.

And yes, I have been in love and I know how hard it is.

Serendipity
Just now, Carmex said:

When was the last time they were together?

Larry stans tell people Louis' baby isn't real.

Speaks much about fans.

Just now, Carmex said:

I never said Revival crossed 1M sales. mind reading my post?

Carmex
Just now, Dangerous Man said:

That's tragic sales for an album with 3 top 10 hits and 3 #1 pop songs. 

It's not even at 1M WW but it's probably close to it by now.

Tragic sales indeed for all that single success. Nobody checked for the album and it took her THIS long to sell 1M? 

Carmex
1 minute ago, Baby Blue said:

When was the last time they were together?

Larry stans tell people Louis' baby isn't real.

Speaks much about fans.

I never said Revival crossed 1M sales. mind reading my post?

Was that not what you were alluding to...? You bolded the comment I made about her album and then asked that rhetorical question. Regardless, her album sold badly for all the single success she had. Truly just a singles artist and nothing more!

Serendipity
1 minute ago, Carmex said:

Was that not what you were alluding to...? You bolded the comment I made about her album and then asked that rhetorical question. Regardless, her album sold badly for all the single success she had. Truly just a singles artist and nothing more!

Funny how you never mention about streaming. Because Revival happens to the one of the most streamed albums of the year.

Carmex
2 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

Funny how you never mention about streaming. Because Revival happens to the one of the most streamed albums of the year.

You wanted to talk PURE SALES now you want to mention streaming? Gee I wonder why. :giveup:  Also, do you have a receipt to back up that claim? I'd love to see!

Archived