Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS supports Bernie Sanders

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

VforVendetta
49 minutes ago, Florin said:

Ok. So he is a Trump supporter? :toofunny:

I hate people that are so stupid with politics.

There a is also Bernie Sanders though...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana
46 minutes ago, Florin said:

Nope, earlier tweets show that he supports Bernie. If he has to choose between Hillary and Trump he'll choose Hillary though. 

The Surrealist
49 minutes ago, Florin said:

He also said that he would choose Hillary over Trump, but he would have to choose the less evil person. 

GagaMyBlood95

Well he has his opinion, Gaga has hers... Nothing wrong with that!

VforVendetta
28 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

Well lots of Trump voters think Hillary will just continue on the current system and that any change is better than no change.

That's a dangerous opinion.

Bt1
2 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

There a is also Bernie Sanders though...

1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

He also said that he would choose Hillary over Trump, but he would have to choose the less evil person. 

1 minute ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Well he has his opinion, Gaga has hers... Nothing wrong with that!

Then he should shut up, because Bernie cant win at the moment. He just stays in the race to get something out of it, maybe a vp seat.

VforVendetta
Just now, Florin said:

Then he should shut up, because Bernie cant win at the moment. He just stays in the race to get something out of it, maybe a vp seat.

That's democracy, you better deal with it...

brendablethyn
4 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

That's a dangerous opinion.

They are losing there jobs and can't afford to pay the bills. The Clinton's established the NAFTA trade agreement in the 90's which resulted in huge job losses in manufacturing. 

Bt1
2 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

That's democracy, you better deal with it...

Lol. I dont have any problems with people sharing their opinions, but i fhe is only a Bernie supporter and not a Trump supporter, he should shut up. Only Trump benefits from this. If he doesnt know that, he is just stupid.

Manul
36 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

Well lots of Trump voters think Hillary will just continue on the current system and that any change is better than no change.

Well, you Americans know what's best for your country. :wtf: But a politician like Trump wouldn't even get anywhere near winning here in Europe, usually. :wtf: Most really dislike him here.

it wasn't laaaahv

Dorothy Gale
20 minutes ago, Florin said:

Lol. I dont have any problems with people sharing their opinions, but i fhe is only a Bernie supporter and not a Trump supporter, he should shut up. Only Trump benefits from this. If he doesnt know that, he is just stupid.

So people can't express their opinions on Hillary without supporting Trump? That's ridiculous. 

Luc
13 hours ago, Lance said:

Eh. Shoulda' spoke sooner. Everyone on social media is a Bernie stan until it comes to the actual polls and voting :lmao:

Or perhaps it is because people who use social media are young/modern, and young/modern people vote Bernie.

10 hours ago, Florin said:

Lol that's not why Bernie is staying in the race. He's staying in the race because he genuinely believes you should be able to exercise your democracy whether or not he can win. Dropping out and giving people the choice to either vote for Hillary or not vote at all is not a Democracy. He is giving people a choice by staying in, and whether or not you support him you have to admit that it's the right thing to do. Look at the republican party rn and how they now have no choice other than to vote for Trump because everyone else dropped out. 

Also, why do you feel entitled to silence people's democratic views because they don't align with yours? That's lowkey totalitarian 

Archived