Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
request

Wanted: Passionate Writers & Graphic Designers

BoomKack

Featured Posts

BoomKack

6bKmii0.jpg

Gaga Magazine are looking for writers and graphic designers to join our team for the upcoming 13th issue (release date to be confirmed)

What is Gaga Magazine?

Spoiler

We began in February 2013 as a simple fan project on tumblr. Since then, we've grown to become the biggest Lady Gaga dedicated magazine in existence.

Our production team is constantly changing - this is because we allow fans to showcase their creative talent through journalism and graphic design.

We create professionally printed copies of our publication, which you can buy from our store, and all profit from the sales of these magazines are donated to the Born This Way Foundation. You can also read the issues on our website for free - GagaMagazine.co.uk

There is no specific release schedule for our magazine - it relies on the activity of Gaga and her projects.

How can I become a part of Gaga Magazine?

Spoiler

We dedicate ourselves on being a community-fueled project, so we always welcome those who want to share their passion for writing and artistic design.

For this issue, we're looking for people to write and design for articles such as The Grammys, New York Fashion Week, Love Bravery and the Super Bowl. Do you think you have what it takes? Contact us through our website: GagaMagazine.co.uk/contact or email [email protected] - We'd love to talk to you!

As a perk for helping us out, you can order your own copy of Issue 13 for a discounted price (tbc). You will also be promoted on our twitter - which you can of course opt out of.

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you!

gaga-kiss.gif

Twitter - @GagaMagazineUK

Facebook - GagaMagazineUK

Instagram - @GagaMagazine

Website - GagaMagazine.co.uk

Clip

I would join but my English grammar is terrible

theARTVampire

I would love to join for graphic design work, such as (banners, photo-manipulations, montages, covers,...)

Archived