Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Marc Monster says nothing will be released in May

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Monsterish

Thank You for the information :giveup: At least, now we know the truth.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

Anyone knows why or how Gaga became friends with him? Like this just seems so random? Is it because he has money?

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Fiona Apple
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She invites the guy each time she's in NYC... Let's not pretend he's not a friend of her..

Anyway even without him saying this it's kinda sure Gaga won't release anything in May, there's too much contestants (Bey and Drake are still very powerful, Timberlake and Britney are back, Ariana coming with her new album and more...)

June is kinda calm for her to return though...

I don't really think that she will release anything this month either..But NO they are not "friends" and he is not trustworthy :emma: He is just a stalkerish fan..Btw Gaga has 0 reasons to be afraid of Timberlake,Britney or Ariana

ChicaSkas

I think I walked right by him in Los Angeles last year haha! Didn't even know him then. My fellow Propagaga contributor. Cheers Marc and good luck. Looks like you sure have soared in life so far. :applause:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AmenTheNight

At this time of the year, if nothing is out by June, it's pretty obvious LG5 will be released either after the VMAs or for black friday.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

Btw Gaga has 0 reasons to be afraid of Timberlake,Britney or Ariana

Timberlake and Britney shouldn't be underestimated (like Gaga), they could have a smashing hits... And I don't think Gaga wants a new Roar vs Applause. I'm pretty sure she cares a lot of new releases and that's why she doesn't say anything about her schedules so she can release when she wants ^^ 

Just now, AmenTheNight said:

At this time of the year, if nothing is out by June, it's pretty obvious LG5 will be released either after the VMAs or for black friday.

I think the same to me it's safe to say lead single will be released either in June or in August 

Dominic

Didn't she show him the ARTPOP cover before anyone else? He's probably telling the truth which makes me die a little.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LetsGetHigh

We didn't know this. Thanks for this brand new information!

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

We didn't know this. Thanks for this brand new information!

Gaga is recording and launching her new era this year... So yeah she could have released something this month... 

RAMROD
43 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Anyone knows why or how Gaga became friends with him? Like this just seems so random? Is it because he has money?

He went to Tisch School.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fiona Apple
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Timberlake and Britney shouldn't be underestimated (like Gaga), they could have a smashing hits... And I don't think Gaga wants a new Roar vs Applause. I'm pretty sure she cares a lot of new releases and that's why she doesn't say anything about her schedules so she can release when she wants ^^ 

Gaga is the one that shouldn't be underestimated :emma: Britney has been flopping bad since 2013 and Timberlake had a good COMEBACK album in 2013 that did well but he really is not that relevant..Katy was coming from an era with 6 #1s

Gaga can beat them both EASILY.

Archived