💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna blasts Age Gracefully group

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

Ciccone Madonna
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I know very well what Free the Nipple or Femen are, I live in Paris for Christ's sake. Do you think we, the French, have waited for the 21st century to arrive to free the nipple? Don't even try to educate me on that. I'm saying Madonna isn't bringing anything new to the conversation at this point, and I'm not saying this because I lack some kind of knowledge, thank you very much.

Well, you should question many things, when i uploaded a topless pic of Madonna in this site i got a warning point. In the modern world it is forbidden showing the tits, a organ that is just to feed your children.  How do you feel that about that ???? Everyone should question all these things. I am a woman and i feel that there is so many things wrongs when it comes to equality. The male breast is not considered explict content while the female is. The insanity in humanity is huge.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

b64b9cf5.jpg 

And it sure raised more outrage than Madonna's little stunt from last night, that was his point.

VenusBlackStar
1 minute ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

b64b9cf5.jpg 

Omg I was just gonna bring this up in the discussion *high five*

Prince was sexy to the end. Same age as Madonna and he's singing about sex and sensuality in his final records and it's not as big of a deal.

Madonna is one woman using herself to define what it means to be an older woman today. And because she's one woman she can't possibly encompass every single detail of equality.

People who don't like her brand of feminist expression have plenty other people to look to who are defining feminism. I think in the pop girl sphere Gaga and Bey are doing great jobs, and there's plenty to read.

Though while I didn't think the dress was anything special I loved that her ass was out lololol

MJHolland
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

This argument is seriously deluded. I see no one bringing that up when they're praising these looks:

Y'all are connecting things that don't need to be connected. There already is an expectation of women to dress sexy and show off their physical assets when men don't have to. The fact that Madonna goes the extra mile has nothing to do with "if a man did this" **** that ****. If a man dressed like any common celebrity on a red carpet there would already be drama and you know it, so ditch that retarded argument and focus on the real issue.

I have no clue what you just said. Are you agreeing with me or not?

Madonna is claiming women have less freedom than men. Yet if a man tried to express his "sexuality" (what she really means is making themselves into a sex object, but k), there would be mass hysteria (at least on the red carpet.

When Madonna shows off her wrinkly lady parts, she claims it's sexist to tell her no one wants to see that.

Meanwhile, if Clint Eastwood came to the MET Gala wearing only a jock strap, every single person there would vomit (just like I did when I saw Madonna).

The point is, this has nothing to do with sexism. Maybe "ageism" (is that seriously a thing now?) but our general cringe at her outfit has nothing to do with her being a woman. There'd be the same reaction to anyone her age regardless of gender.

Edit: oh also, really classy use of the word "retarded". Reeeaaal classy. Are you a 13 year old boy in 2008? I thought we decided to stop using that word to mean stupid?

SKANK
8 minutes ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

b64b9cf5.jpg 

That was Prince at the VMA's, an event very different in tone then the Met Gala. You are comparing apples and oranges. If Prince were alive and arrived on the Met Gala red carpet in that outfit he would receive criticism.

It's worth noting that in spite of Prince being young and a man his ass-displaying outfit did spark outrage.

It's also worth noting that Prince remained a sexual provocateur later in his career without his ass hanging out, unlike Madonna.

Didymus
8 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

And it sure raised more outrage than Madonna's little stunt from last night, that was his point.

Oh pls :rip: No one told Prince he shouldn't have dressed like that because it wasn't appropriate for his age. There was no outrage whatsoever, it was only a "scandal" because he did it on live tv and people were just caught off guard. When it's being remembered now you don't even get to see anything controversy-related mentioned, it was just a fun, glorious, sexy moment.

So no. It didn't raise more outrage and the two quite frankly aren't comparable. Madonna showed her nipple during one concert and the whole world was calling her a desperate, tired old hag within 24h. So any point you think Prince made by travelling to the future to see Madonna's antics and travelling back to show off his butt is quite irrelevant: there is a double standard and actually your example is more an illustration of that than anything else.

Rino

yas, fight-fight-fight :woohoo:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

elijahfan
Just now, Ciccone Madonna said:

Well, you should question many things, when i uploaded a topless pic of Madonna in this site i got a warning point. In the modern world it is forbidden showing the tits, a organ that is just to feed your children.  How do you feel that about that ???? Everyone should question all these things. I am a woman and i feel that there is so many things wrongs when it comes to equality. The male breast is not considered explict content while the female is. The insanity in humanity is huge.

I am totally agreeing with you on that one, I think the nipple censorship is utterly ridiculous, even more since my European background has always taught me that there was nothing wrong with that. Actually, having Madonna - an American - walk for Jean Paul Gaultier with her bare chest in the 90s was incredibly empowering for women all around the world back then. It used to be well-executed and inspired, plus she was fully in the spotlight and her voice was fully heard.

Now, it's just getting old, and it isn't raising any questions anymore because people have come to expect this from her. She's an aging star with dramatically declining success, and pulling those stunts in this particular context just comes across as desperate. That's simply what I'm saying. She hasn't anything new to say in her records, so there's no surprise even her controversies feel void nowadays (once again, this comes from a huge fan, and I dislike what she has become precisely because I appreciate so much what she used to be).

Ciccone Madonna
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

That was Prince at the VMA's, an event very different in tone then the Met Gala. You are comparing apples and oranges. If Prince were alive and arrived on the Met Gala red carpet in that outfit he would receive criticism.

It's worth noting that in spite of Prince being young and a man his ass-displaying outfit did spark outrage.

It's also worth noting that Prince remained a sexual provocateur later in his career without his ass hanging out, unlike Madonna.

do you have the books of rules of human behaviour based on what ??? religious prejudice of human anatomy, social aesthitics???

peshawar-women-and-children-350x234-custdress-timeline-1900-to-1909.jpg 

elijahfan
12 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Y'all are connecting things that don't need to be connected. There already is an expectation of women to dress sexy and show off their physical assets when men don't have to. The fact that Madonna goes the extra mile has nothing to do with "if a man did this" **** that ****. If a man dressed like any common celebrity on a red carpet there would already be drama and you know it, so ditch that retarded argument and focus on the real issue.

It's Madonna that brought that "retarded argument" on the table, that's the only reason why it's being discussed here.

Didymus
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Are you agreeing with me or not?

Hell ****ing no.

4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Madonna is claiming women have less freedom than men. Yet if a man tried to express his "sexuality" (what she really means is making themselves into a sex object, but k), there would be mass hysteria (at least on the red carpet.

But again, you're ignoring the very different function men and women are already expected to perform in public: women always have their ****ing tits and/or ass out on a red carpet, though it just needs to look like it wasn't intentional. Women are always expected to show off their assets while men never are. That's the entire point.

However, Madonna's point is not to be sexy, it's to own her body her own way, to show what she wants to show and to stop catering to a male gaze internalized by everyone flipping through the magazines: tits, tits, tits, ass, tits, OMG WHAT IS MADONNA WEARING SHE'S TOO OLD WHAT IS THIS EW SO DESPERATE! (just for actually being up front about the fact that she's showing off her tits and ass)

The scenario of what would happen if a man did it in public is simply 100% irrelevant since men aren't expected to be sexual at all on a red carpet. Yet women always are. Yet they can never completely have their own point of view towards their body or they get called out. This is a dynamic seen throughout Madonna's entire career, so I really don't understand why everyone's pretending she finally deserved the 1000th attack on her about the exact same issue.

8 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Maybe "ageism" (is that seriously a thing now?) but our general cringe at her outfit has nothing to do with her being a woman. There'd be the same reaction to anyone her age regardless of gender.

That's possible, but again: that's ignoring the double standard that's already inherent in public displays of male and female nudity. I don't know if I can make you see that but.. anyway.

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Oh pls :rip: No one told Prince he shouldn't have dressed like that because it wasn't appropriate for his age. There was no outrage whatsoever, it was only a "scandal" because he did it on live tv and people were just caught off guard. When it's being remembered now you don't even get to see anything controversy-related mentioned, it was just a fun, glorious, sexy moment.

So no. It didn't raise more outrage and the two quite frankly aren't comparable. Madonna showed her nipple during one concert and the whole world was calling her a desperate, tired old hag within 24h. So any point you think Prince made by travelling to the future to see Madonna's antics and travelling back to show off his butt is quite irrelevant: there is a double standard and actually your example is more an illustration of that than anything else.

There was no outrage... who are you kidding :awkney:

At this point I don't even know anymore what anyone's trying to prove, I'm reading so much inaccuracies and anachronistic opinions.... Nobody's right or wrong about those issues, let's leave it at that tbh.

Didymus
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

It's Madonna that brought that "retarded argument" on the table, that's the only reason why it's being discussed here.

No she didn't lmfao

"The fact that people actually believe a woman is not allowed to express her sexuality and be adventurous past a certain age is proof that we still live in an age-ist and sexist society."

That's what she said. And like I've said in other posts: the "if a man did it" arguments are 100% irrelevant because women are always already expected to be sexual, to be attractive in a very physically dominant way (showing off your tits and your ass, but not too much 'cause then you're a slut). It's a subordinate position to the gaze of essentially a man, and that gaze is internalized by the entire media and by ourselves. A woman is only sexy when a man finds her sexy.

That's the prejudice. That's the inequality.

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

No she didn't lmfao

"The fact that people actually believe a woman is not allowed to express her sexuality and be adventurous past a certain age is proof that we still live in an age-ist and sexist society."

That's what she said. And like I've said in other posts: the "if a man did it" arguments are 100% irrelevant because women are always already expected to be sexual, to be attractive in a very physically dominant way (showing off your tits and your ass, but not too much 'cause then you're a slut). It's a subordinate position to the gaze of essentially a man, and that gaze is internalized by the entire media and by ourselves. A woman is only sexy when a man finds her sexy.

That's the prejudice. That's the inequality.

I'm gonna assume you know how to read and just purposefully missed her conclusion sentence: "Join my fight for Gender. Equality! 🙏🏻"

So yes she did lmfao

Archived