other

Madonna blasts Age Gracefully group

Ciccone Madonna

Featured Posts

FameHookah
6 hours ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

tumblr_maks6f1NjV1qzxgkjo1_1280.jpg 48741592.cached.jpg 

tumblr_mdeab5nRJD1qkzr9fo1_500.gif 

Madonna s ass was always toned due to her strict exercise schedule. I dont know why you say it is disgusting while Gaga s ass is pleasing to the eye:wtf: 

Using a picture where gaga was on  drugs and overweight..

Classy

Typical madonna fan.

Typical gaga hater in disguise, same as the one who liked your post

I could use the TONS of unflattering pics and gifs of madonna's arms legs and face but I'm not that desperate to do so.

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, Ciccone Madonna said:

tumblr_maks6f1NjV1qzxgkjo1_1280.jpg 48741592.cached.jpg 

tumblr_mdeab5nRJD1qkzr9fo1_500.gif 

Madonna s ass was always toned due to her strict exercise schedule. I dont know why you say it is disgusting while Gaga s ass is pleasing to the eye:wtf: 

So it's ok to show your ass if you're old but if someone is a little curvier you can't ever wear anything sexy. Lol

Reductive. It makes her message look cheap and insincere for her fans to keep posting this trash. It also means you don't even understand her message. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StrawberryBlond

Ever and always, Madonna seems to think that the only way to express your sexuality is in a vulgar, explicit way that's all about T&A and nothing deeper. THAT is one of the reasons why our views on sexuality have a long way to go. We have such a one dimensional view of it and it's so depressing. What's deemed as sexy is things, as opposed to human emotions. What's deemed as sexy is going through the "sexy" motions, as opposed to actually feeling them. What's deemed as sexy is so limited as opposed to the wide range of desire. As Ariel Levy once said: "Sex is one of the most amazing things we, as humans, have to play with, and we've reduced it to polyester underpants and implants. We are selling ourselves unbeliveably short."

Secondly, Madonna is clearly a bit ageist herself as she doesn't embrace her age and accept the fact that she's getting old. She instead tries to turn back the clock by dressing in a way commonly associated with young people, acting rebellious in a way commonly associated with young people, getting cosmetic surgery to look younger and dating men young enough to be her children to get a taste of their youth. If she didn't think age was a barrier in life, she'd let herself grow old with pride and date men her own age. She's clearly not proud of her age if she feels the need to hide it at all costs (literally - it's obvious that one of the reasons she likes to wear gloves and various hand coverings frequently is to cover up her aged, wrinkled hands). Rather than being proud of her age, she seems ashamed of it. And that is definitely not a feminist attitude to take. Telling women they have to look and act young forever in order to be fulfilled in life is a big reason for why so many older women  think they look older than they do, why they obsess over wrinkles and weight, why they give up on life, why they have low self esteem. Society tells them that there is no place for a women who are older and aren't afraid to hide their age. That the only years you are worth being paid attention to is in your child-bearing years and after that, you should just disappear. That if you aren't attractive or don't care about your looks, your views don't matter. THAT is ageism, not giving criticism for having all your stuff hanging out on the red carpet.

If anything, women are encouraged to be sexual and applauded for it. Most women who speak about sexual oppression are white western women, so they don't have a case. in the white western world, women are sent mixed messages about sex all the time but being attractive and sexy at all times is definitely one of those messages. As a feminist, I shake my head at the ones who are stuck records, who are only interested in talking about how women can't do what they want sexually without being criticised. There are much bigger issues facing women than that, but they don't want to talk about them, as they're too upsetting and serious. Sex is fun, let's talk about that! This is why feminism is stuck right now. It needs to stop focusing so much on giving women the right to be sexy, sex-having sex goddesses (a right we already have) and more on keeping them safe on the streets, getting girls worldwide a right to an education, preventing FGM, domestic violence and rape, getting women the respect they deserve as human beings.

Men who dress with all their stuff hanging out are criticised too, hot or not. Practically naked men in inappropriate situations, like the red carpet, are treated as criminals. A man wouldn't be allowed to enter this event in nothing but a thong, why is a woman allowed to wear an outfit that almost completely shows off her most sexual areas? This right here is an example of how women do indeed have a right to be sexual. A man wouldn't get applauded for this, he'd be laughed at, people would be offended, he'd be carted away by security. But a woman does it and it's a case of "Go girl! You fly the flag for feminism!" Double standards, much? Men who are practically naked in public are called perverts, deviants, freaks, would be rapists. Yet, a woman does it and she's proud of her body, she's paving the way for women. Can somebody please explain to me what the difference is?

If being so overtly sexual is so amazing, why don't men do it? Why do they attend these events in suits? Well, it's partly because men's fashion is very limited when formal attire is called for, but the biggest issue is self-respect. Men know that to have power, they must keep their clothes on. Without them, they feel vulnerable, demeaned. So, why do women seem to think that wearing little clothes gives them power, that it makes people respect them? if men don't feel the need to do it, we shouldn't either. Teaching women and especially young girls, that being overtly sexual is what proves you have confidence, is what brings you power and success is disgusting and it's no wonder so many females are doing sexual things that make them uncomfortable when we live in a society that teaches this. This is NOT a feminist message, quite the opposite. It's like it was thought up by...a man or something. And preached to women as the definition of feminism and we all fell for it.

The reason why so many of us baulk at the sight of an older woman being sexual is because they remind us of our mothers and grandmothers, who are of similar age. And we think of how embarrassed we'd be for them if they were dressed like that, and not want anyone else to mock them. And we can also think it's exploitative because a sexual older woman is considered a shock value freak show to have MILF and GILF fantasies about, which I think is disgusting and degrading and ageist. That is the issue I have with overt sexuality at an advanced age. There are so many ways an older woman can be sexy and it's not all about showing it all off. I'd say the same for any age. Sexiness partly comes from mystery. Madonna looked so much hotter and sexier pre-2008 when she dressed more pared-back, when she wasn't overstuffed with facial filler, when she wasn't trying to be youthful for the sake of attention and went her own path. Because women who are genuinely confident in themselves are attractive and sexy. But this new Madonna - desperate, overly cosmetically enhanced, stuck in the past...that's not attractive or sexy at any age. I hope she finds herself and embraces her age soon, for the sake of her own well-being.

Katharine Hepburn

Popular opinion is she looked awful. Fact is you can be provocative as long as you look good doing it. Selina, Katy, Gaga, etc can prance around the stage half naked because they look good. If a plain looking girl or a day girl did the same its gross and ridiculous. Same goes for an old woman like her. We don't live in an ageist society, we live in an uglyiest one (if that is a word :emma:)

xoxo Joanne

Snow
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Ever and always, Madonna seems to think that the only way to express your sexuality is in a vulgar, explicit way that's all about T&A and nothing deeper. THAT is one of the reasons why our views on sexuality have a long way to go. We have such a one dimensional view of it and it's so depressing. What's deemed as sexy is things, as opposed to human emotions. What's deemed as sexy is going through the "sexy" motions, as opposed to actually feeling them. What's deemed as sexy is so limited as opposed to the wide range of desire. As Ariel Levy once said: "Sex is one of the most amazing things we, as humans, have to play with, and we've reduced it to polyester underpants and implants. We are selling ourselves unbeliveably short."

Secondly, Madonna is clearly a bit ageist herself as she doesn't embrace her age and accept the fact that she's getting old. She instead tries to turn back the clock by dressing in a way commonly associated with young people, acting rebellious in a way commonly associated with young people, getting cosmetic surgery to look younger and dating men young enough to be her children to get a taste of their youth. If she didn't think age was a barrier in life, she'd let herself grow old with pride and date men her own age. She's clearly not proud of her age if she feels the need to hide it at all costs (literally - it's obvious that one of the reasons she likes to wear gloves and various hand coverings frequently is to cover up her aged, wrinkled hands). Rather than being proud of her age, she seems ashamed of it. And that is definitely not a feminist attitude to take. Telling women they have to look and act young forever in order to be fulfilled in life is a big reason for why so many older women  think they look older than they do, why they obsess over wrinkles and weight, why they give up on life, why they have low self esteem. Society tells them that there is no place for a women who are older and aren't afraid to hide their age. That the only years you are worth being paid attention to is in your child-bearing years and after that, you should just disappear. That if you aren't attractive or don't care about your looks, your views don't matter. THAT is ageism, not giving criticism for having all your stuff hanging out on the red carpet.

If anything, women are encouraged to be sexual and applauded for it. Most women who speak about sexual oppression are white western women, so they don't have a case. in the white western world, women are sent mixed messages about sex all the time but being attractive and sexy at all times is definitely one of those messages. As a feminist, I shake my head at the ones who are stuck records, who are only interested in talking about how women can't do what they want sexually without being criticised. There are much bigger issues facing women than that, but they don't want to talk about them, as they're too upsetting and serious. Sex is fun, let's talk about that! This is why feminism is stuck right now. It needs to stop focusing so much on giving women the right to be sexy, sex-having sex goddesses (a right we already have) and more on keeping them safe on the streets, getting girls worldwide a right to an education, preventing FGM, domestic violence and rape, getting women the respect they deserve as human beings.

Men who dress with all their stuff hanging out are criticised too, hot or not. Practically naked men in inappropriate situations, like the red carpet, are treated as criminals. A man wouldn't be allowed to enter this event in nothing but a thong, why is a woman allowed to wear an outfit that almost completely shows off her most sexual areas? This right here is an example of how women do indeed have a right to be sexual. A man wouldn't get applauded for this, he'd be laughed at, people would be offended, he'd be carted away by security. But a woman does it and it's a case of "Go girl! You fly the flag for feminism!" Double standards, much? Men who are practically naked in public are called perverts, deviants, freaks, would be rapists. Yet, a woman does it and she's proud of her body, she's paving the way for women. Can somebody please explain to me what the difference is?

If being so overtly sexual is so amazing, why don't men do it? Why do they attend these events in suits? Well, it's partly because men's fashion is very limited when formal attire is called for, but the biggest issue is self-respect. Men know that to have power, they must keep their clothes on. Without them, they feel vulnerable, demeaned. So, why do women seem to think that wearing little clothes gives them power, that it makes people respect them? if men don't feel the need to do it, we shouldn't either. Teaching women and especially young girls, that being overtly sexual is what proves you have confidence, is what brings you power and success is disgusting and it's no wonder so many females are doing sexual things that make them uncomfortable when we live in a society that teaches this. This is NOT a feminist message, quite the opposite. It's like it was thought up by...a man or something. And preached to women as the definition of feminism and we all fell for it.

The reason why so many of us baulk at the sight of an older woman being sexual is because they remind us of our mothers and grandmothers, who are of similar age. And we think of how embarrassed we'd be for them if they were dressed like that, and not want anyone else to mock them. And we can also think it's exploitative because a sexual older woman is considered a shock value freak show to have MILF and GILF fantasies about, which I think is disgusting and degrading and ageist. That is the issue I have with overt sexuality at an advanced age. There are so many ways an older woman can be sexy and it's not all about showing it all off. I'd say the same for any age. Sexiness partly comes from mystery. Madonna looked so much hotter and sexier pre-2008 when she dressed more pared-back, when she wasn't overstuffed with facial filler, when she wasn't trying to be youthful for the sake of attention and went her own path. Because women who are genuinely confident in themselves are attractive and sexy. But this new Madonna - desperate, overly cosmetically enhanced, stuck in the past...that's not attractive or sexy at any age. I hope she finds herself and embraces her age soon, for the sake of her own well-being.

Ofcourse you would write another essay. Though to boil it ALL down. You did not get her message. Where did she say or demand that all women should Express their sexuality in HER way? She just wants freedom to act and express herself as SHE feels right for HER. And that right should be for all.  And it has NOTHING to do with being desperate, sge happens to like to do things mostly Associates with younger ppl but her point being, why are they associated with younger? What's The reason? Why not for ALL adults? And her plastic surgery? Maybe she doesnt like wrinckles etc. So she takes care IF them. Just like someone youbg getting a boob job. Because they want to, not because they think they are Young again. Why does Gaga do cosmetic procedures then? For The same reason and its fine and their right.

Katharine Hepburn

If she doesn't care about being old why does she get Botox and Fillers? :awkney: (and don't bring up that gaga gets fillers because gaga hasn't played the age card)

xoxo Joanne

Snow
7 minutes ago, CustomGueseppi said:

If she doesn't care about being old why does she get Botox and Fillers? :awkney: (and don't bring up that gaga gets fillers because gaga hasn't played the age card)

For The same reason, she doesnt like wrinckles or what not. Why would that mean she doesnt like her age? 

Born To Slay
On May 4, 2016 at 7:06 PM, JackTheTripper said:

Im going to step aside from her influence, or what she wears or what she has done  charitable. 

What i have noticed that recently all this pop stars are trying to pull through the definitons of feminism, or race or gender empowerment throughr every acion that they are doing, and all those words are abig trigger and stop the dialogue. So to everyone, feminism is:  equal political, economic, and social rights for women and men. And everyone can stop bullshiting that their efforts to sell album or their anked pictures have any meaning to global change or that they are cretaing beather world..... You wnat to get naked, get naked- its not revolutionary, you are not doing anithing for nobody but for yourself. end of story

This so much, I'm so sick of this fake feminist pandering from celebs. It's really irritation. The song "no" is basically a gift to the feminists.

lego
1 hour ago, just4fun said:

So it's ok to show your ass if you old but if someone a little curvier you can't ever wear anything sexy. Lol

lmao good point. 

FreePalestine

Katharine Hepburn
24 minutes ago, Snow said:

For The same reason, she doesnt like wrinckles or what not. Why would that mean she doesnt like her age? 

But that's what happens as you age. If you look at Meryl Streep or Helen Mirren they look wonderfully because they've aloyed their hair to grey and to wrinkle. It just seems to hypocritical to me.

xoxo Joanne

StrawberryBlond
20 minutes ago, Snow said:

Ofcourse you would write another essay. Though to boil it ALL down. You did not get her message. Where did she say or demand that all women should Express their sexuality in HER way? She just wants freedom to act and express herself as SHE feels right for HER. And that right should be for all.  And it has NOTHING to do with being desperate, sge happens to like to do things mostly Associates with younger ppl but her point being, why are they associated with younger? What's The reason? Why not for ALL adults? And her plastic surgery? Maybe she doesnt like wrinckles etc. So she takes care IF them. Just like someone youbg getting a boob job. Because they want to, not because they think they are Young again. Why does Gaga do cosmetic procedures then? For The same reason and its fine and their right.

Because I have a lot to say. Don't you see the irony in criticising a woman for writing too much in a topic involving women having the right to freedom? I talk at length about topics involving feminism because as a woman, it's deeply important to me and I want to put my soul out there in the hope that it will move people, to make a difference.

Madonna may not have actually said all women should support her form of sexual expression, but considering what she once said about Sinead O'Connor...In 1992, Sinead caused controversy by ripping up a photo of the Pope on SNL and making a strong statement against him. This was around the time Madonna came out with Erotica and it stole some of the attention off her. Madonna allegedy savaged Sinead in the press for the incident and mocked it with a spoof performance of her own. Later on, Sinead said this: "Madonna is probably the hugest role model for women in America. There's a woman who people look up to as being a woman who campaigns for women's rights. A woman who in an abusive way towards me, said that I look like I had a run in with a lawnmower and that I was about as sexy as a Venetian blind. Now there's the woman that America looks up to as being a campaigner for women, slagging off another woman for not being sexy." For that reason, I think Madonna's idea of sexuality is very shallow and that she only respects one kind of sexuality and will laugh at women who she thinks are prudish.

The problem is, our behaviour should change as we get older. We act a certain way when we are young because we're trying to find our way in the world. But once we're grown, we need to start acting more mature. That maturity comes from confidence due to achieving things in your life. Madonna has so many achievements - why does she still the need to act young when she should have the confidence to be herself as an adult? There are some people who are still wild in their own age, but they come off as genuine. Madonna comes off as putting on a show to maintain relevancy and is too try hard. And if she was truly proud of her age, she wouldn't get procedures. She would say: "Why are wrinkles seen as unattractive when they're natural and a part of life?" If sex is so natural to her and should be celebrated, why shouldn't something equally as natural as say, wrinkles? Because they make her look old and she doesn't want that. Because she sees looking young as being supreme. And she claims to be not ageist?

PopBitch

Madonna's antics don't come from empowerment. Madonna's antics for a good portion of her 50s has reeked of fear.  She's terrified of aging, and while looking amazing went and started doing suff to her face that half the time she looks hard and definitely not younger.  sometimes it's better.  But someone like Madonna addicted to filler and botox, far too often it isn't pretty.  I never expected that of Madonna.  She was breathtaking during the Confessions Tour.  She hides her hands all the time.  She pays for boy toys 30 years younger because she can't deal with the fact that men aren't flocking to her.

I have been a massive Madonna fan for years.  And The Rebel Heart Tour was a return to form and had me back in the fold. But the rest of her life makes me sad for her.  She seems more narcissistic than ever before and repeating herself, not evolving, and desperate to be down with the younger generation, and what came from that was a lot of bad music and try-hard antics which I never thought I would see from the Great Madonna..

She is doing this for attention.  There are plenty of women in their 50s who are considered hot and/or beautiful and are slaying out there in their acting field or whatever.  Madonna didn't start showing her ass until all the young pop girls were doing it, and she is just chasing her youth, not demanding she be allowed to express her sexuality, which can be shown in all ways, not just some bad outfit with showing tits and ass.  Her message might be strong.  Her silly outfit at the Met Gala did nothing for that and comes off inauthentic.  She's lost the plot.  A lot of her music shows that.  I will always adore Madonna in her 40s.  She was amazing and confident and ballsy and still hot. Madonna in her 50 has been hard to watch with her antics and the overuse of plastic surgery.  I love the edgy, irreverent Madonna always in her own lane that I've loved for years, but not so much the  trend chasing, desperate Madonna.

But if she comes along with another great tour like the Rebel Heart Tour, I'm in.  LOL

androiduser

Madonna is smart.... she knew that wearing a vulgar atrocity would give her headlines that she could spin into a political debate. (although, to be honest, there isn't much of  a debate going on in the media).

If she wore something sexy and tasteful (like for example last year, - a cleavage and a gorgeous face!!!) she couldn't play the age card. So she went for the low blow.

AJH219

Edit: I'm not even going to bother :toofunny: I'm already on death row

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Ciccone Madonna
6 hours ago, PopBitch said:

Madonna's antics don't come from empowerment. Madonna's antics for a good portion of her 50s has reeked of fear.  She's terrified of aging, and while looking amazing went and started doing suff to her face that half the time she looks hard and definitely not younger.  sometimes it's better.  But someone like Madonna addicted to filler and botox, far too often it isn't pretty.  I never expected that of Madonna.  She was breathtaking during the Confessions Tour.  She hides her hands all the time.  She pays for boy toys 30 years younger because she can't deal with the fact that men aren't flocking to her.

I have been a massive Madonna fan for years.  And The Rebel Heart Tour was a return to form and had me back in the fold. But the rest of her life makes me sad for her.  She seems more narcissistic than ever before and repeating herself, not evolving, and desperate to be down with the younger generation, and what came from that was a lot of bad music and try-hard antics which I never thought I would see from the Great Madonna..

She is doing this for attention.  There are plenty of women in their 50s who are considered hot and/or beautiful and are slaying out there in their acting field or whatever.  Madonna didn't start showing her ass until all the young pop girls were doing it, and she is just chasing her youth, not demanding she be allowed to express her sexuality, which can be shown in all ways, not just some bad outfit with showing tits and ass.  Her message might be strong.  Her silly outfit at the Met Gala did nothing for that and comes off inauthentic.  She's lost the plot.  A lot of her music shows that.  I will always adore Madonna in her 40s.  She was amazing and confident and ballsy and still hot. Madonna in her 50 has been hard to watch with her antics and the overuse of plastic surgery.  I love the edgy, irreverent Madonna always in her own lane that I've loved for years, but not so much the  trend chasing, desperate Madonna.

But if she comes along with another great tour like the Rebel Heart Tour, I'm in.  LOL

First have you really attended RHT on which the opening scene is Madonna saying I am a woman, i am a blonde i have tits and ass.??? Second, Madonna was being explict in the years 1990 to 1993. She released music videos on the peak of her career that was banned from MTV and were  being shown after 12.Motherhood(Birth of Lola) and her marriage to Guy Ritchie changed her. You can clearly see it in Ray of Light and Music. By the time of Confessions Tour she was a sad woman trapped in a manipulative marriage. Even in I am going to tell you a secret you can see that something is wrong in the scenes with Guy Ritchie. Then when she broke up, she embaced her old self again, the real Madonna, an Unapologetic Bitch. MDNA is her divorce album and MDNA tour is her true confession, she exposed her tits there. She was a free expressive woman again. Rebel Heart songs S.E.X and Holy Water are Madonna classics. And i like this Madonna more than Ray of Light Madonna or Confessions Madonna. And madonna never  followed trends, she is acting as she wants to act because she is Madonna, born as a leo.

SAD MADONNA(circa 2002-2007) being a goodwife and writing childrens books.

mads38,0.jpg 

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/singer-madonna-reads-her-best-selling-childrens-book-the-english-to-picture-id2546844 

HAPPY MADONNA

madonna_463010734.jpg?itok=u0zvn7br madonna-met-gala-2016-660x430.jpg 

I prefer the second one.

Archived