💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

It's been two years

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick

Two years ago, one of my best friends and I went to see the goddess who has had such an impact on us. She's changed me at my very core and a big part of that was thanks to ARTPOP. We painted our faces, put on our messy selfmade outfits, I put temporary green in my hair (that later became permanent), and we had the experience of a lifetime! :sara:

It's a shame the videos from my show are mostly potato quality but it's opening night and the first real concert I've ever been to so they're priceless to me :flutter:

Fashion!, PARTYNAUSEOUS, a complete Paparazzi, and the scolding before Sexxx Dreams :heart:

The only problem...no Dope :giveup:

💚

Red

COMPLETE PAPARAZZI??

giphy.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kesha

I hope I get to go to one of her concerts when she Goes on tour again I've never been to any concert before 

PartySick
1 minute ago, Red said:

COMPLETE PAPARAZZI??

giphy.gif

Yup! The only show where the song was performed full :sis:

💚

Gohan

I'm so happy you got to see her best, vocally, visually, sonically and slaycally. Stan for ARTPOP

pY7Vg6.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

DanceInTheDark

I actually miss it, we had such a good time :(

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Red
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yup! The only show where the song was performed full :sis:

What an honor

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Kesha said:

I hope I get to go to one of her concerts when she Goes on tour again I've never been to any concert before 

Don't hesitate to sell an organ, it's like nothing else :flutter: can't wait until the LG5 ball :happy: 

💚

SamJ

The Artrave was amazing. Looking back on it now I feel like I should have appreciated 2013 and 2014 more the Applause and ARTPOP era were actually really good. I guess you never know what you've got til it's gone!

mucinex

my date was soon after this one. my fave song on the album was dope and she didn't even perform it.

Mister Gaga

...since i let you go, i couldn't listen to a joke or Rock and Roll...

Illuminati

Lucky you :giveup: god I will never forgive myself  for not going to BTWB the only time she's ever been in my country

SamJ
1 minute ago, BlTCH said:

Lucky you :giveup: god I will never forgive myself  for not going to BTWB the only time she's ever been in my country

Maybe she will go to your country with the lg5 ball and if not you can watch her in another country and have a holiday cant you

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Matt Amor said:

my date was soon after this one. my fave song on the album was dope and she didn't even perform it.

After Swine we stayed thinking "Ok, she's got to come out and sing Dope then Gypsy to finish it off" and...we were half right :giveup:

3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

...since i let you go, i couldn't listen to a joke or Rock and Roll...

But I could listen to Jazz :derpga:

2 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

I hope she goes back with the LG5 ball :giveup: and back here. Preferably to Florida, but I can travel a few states to see ha :hor:

💚

Illuminati
13 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

Maybe she will go to your country with the lg5 ball and if not you can watch her in another country and have a holiday cant you

12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I hope she goes back with the LG5 ball :giveup: and back here. Preferably to Florida, but I can travel a few states to see ha :hor:

I have little hope but I guess now that i'm no longer 16 and i can actually afford tickets and travelling to some extent i could try going to another country to see her, I guess I could have done that during artRave too, I just don't really like the idea of going abroad like that, I get lost easily enough in my own city. 

Hoping she will do a bigger tour with LG5 though and visit countries she did with BTWB :giveup: And plenty of the states so that you could see her in Florida :hor: 

Archived