Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Drunk Madonna exposes MET gala @ red carpet

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Well Madge, you're still going every year, so.... shut up?

I have accomplished nothing as well, and yet I wasn't invited :lolga:

ALGAYDO

Apparently only individuals who've accolimished nothing but are somehow relevant enough go? Lol 

KURUSHITOVSKA

I think she means that they didn't accomplish nothing of what she tried to do with the "revolution of love". You guys need to know that when Madonna talks you have to see between the lines. She's the cryptic queen.

""""I’m a woman. I’m a blonde. I have tits and an ass, and an insatiable desire to be noticed.

“Come on, baby. Show us your ass. Shake it for us, baby. Do that dance you do so well for us, baby.”

Ok. But I still want to start a revolution. Somebody’s got to.

There’s too much beauty in the world going to waste.

Too much talent going unnoticed.

Too much creativity crushed beneath the wheel of corporate branding and what’s trending.

But it’s time to wake up

And I looked into the eyes of people and I saw helplessness.

I saw hopelessness.

I saw humans searching for a way out. 

Because when those Fascist dictators posing as righteous men come for you with their big leather boots to shut you up,

To put a gag in your mouth,

To send you away to a penal colony,

You better be prepared to fight for what you believe in.

I want to start a revolution.

Are you with me?"""""

Didn't Kim Kardashian amd many other celebs that do NOTHING but just being famous attend the gala?

Also where do you see her being drunk? Talking **** about Madonma is just to easy I see. Meh

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

GloZell Green

Off topic but her outfit was truly atrocious

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Duella Dvil

It sounded more like she was saying it's a moment to just be people, where your achievements are meaningless rivalries nulled and you get to just hang out

www.instagram.com/theduella666

I know she's trying to be all deep and too cool for school about it, but if she feels she's too hip for the event what is she doing there showing her ass? Just stay home and instagram some captioned tumblr picture about it.

Haroon

I don't understand what she means :confused: Does she mean that they're achieving nothing by attending? That the event achieves nothing? Or something else? :huh: Totally not getting it :flop: 

Slayy
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I don't understand what she means :confused: Does she mean that they're achieving nothing by attending? That the event achieves nothing? Or something else? :huh: Totally not getting it :flop: 

I think she means that the celebs don't have to do anything to go/get to go there. Is it shade :lolga:

TerrenceV2

She included herself she's looking at the bigger picture, ya'll idiots. She meant that it's not like they have done something truly important for society. They are there because they do music or do acting in movies etc, for the entertainment industry.

playground love - josef salvat

MaryJaneHolland

I think that she just meant that it's not a music award show or movie award show.... it's just a party with a lot of fashion, right??? They weren't invited because of their role in a movie or to give an award to their album, MET Gala invited them for nothing.... for fun.

Archived