performance

Gaga performs with Mark Ronson! #METgala

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanjo

I'm sooooo here for some funky rock-n-roll for LG5! She's gonna set the bar once again, guys! Pop music is not ready! 

200w.gif

Neight Shayde
1 hour ago, JackTheTripper said:

she really sucks at guitar playing

she's still learning though

Killa
1 hour ago, JackTheTripper said:

she really sucks at guitar playing

That guitar is way too good for her lol, that's my thought on the second hearing. I believe she's only know learning how to play. The problem is that she's ditching the piano, cause last time she performed her piano playing was still cringy and now she only barely plays it right the guitar.

In4 she's delaying Lg5 so that she has time to practice her guitar skills

Miracle

Her guitar skills are not that horrible. in fact, what we listen is quite average

Miracle
4 minutes ago, Killa said:

That guitar is way too good for her lol, that's my thought on the second hearing. I believe she's only know learning how to play. The problem is that she's ditching the piano, cause last time she performed her piano playing was still cringy and now she only barely plays it right the guitar.

But piano is way more complicated than guitar? Come on.

JEWRJEWR
11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Indeed. You could master guitar in 1 year, piano would take you more time.

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Soul Hybrid

I'm here for this in LG5, i agree that the fact that she's involving, i love that, imagine music with the sound like Summerboy with powerhouse voice, dark disco beats and some jazz instruments, it will slay

Killa
45 minutes ago, Miracle said:

She plays piano since ever and she got lazy and probably bored by it. Both instruments have difficulties, depends on what we're talking about. Strumming some chords can be dead easy, any musician would be able to play it well enough after couple times of practice. Fingering is much more complicated though. Oh playing a real piano acoustic and keyboards is complete different thing. But it's more her arrangements that are dead basic. I really don't understand why

giskardsb
43 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

Indeed. You could master guitar in 1 year, piano would take you more time.

only if your idea of good guitar playing is what you hear on pop radio these days, which isn't much.

JEWRJEWR
10 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

only if your idea of good guitar playing is what you hear on pop radio these days, which isn't much.

mm not really

Fear, she's the mother of violence

JackTheTripper
2 hours ago, Killa said:

i am all about her performing or even compoing riffs on guitar in future, but at ths point its quite obvious she is a nube, its a bit cringy, becausei it seems like the point of guitar was for her to look "cool"

JackTheTripper
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Her guitar skills are not that horrible. in fact, what we listen is quite average

im afraid from what i heard its quite below the average, she needs lot more time before she is solid enough to perform live

Archived