💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

One Dance or Pop Style?

SamJ

Featured Posts

SamJ

So Drake released these two singles at the same time not too long ago. One Dance has gone on to top many charts, but Pop Style has failed to chart highly in most countries, why is this and which is your favourite out of the two?

For me I much prefer Pop Style its hauntingly awesome in its sound and its much more memorable Imo, I'm surprised it did poorer than One Dance which I find a bit bland and boring compared to Pop Style. I'm not trying to diss One Dance, but I much prefer Pop Style.

So Discuss my little angels.

Chris Evans

I've listened to Pop Style once I think I've forgotten what it even sounds like I'll have to listen to it again

One Dance has been on repeat for me:woohoo:

venusfly

I feel like the only person who does not care for Drake, his voice is so gratingly boring and the production leaves me falling asleep :(

One Dance is a little better but both are pretty good. I've never been that crazy about Drake.

SamJ
4 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

I've listened to Pop Style once I think I've forgotten what it even sounds like I'll have to listen to it again

One Dance has been on repeat for me:woohoo:

I've listened to both about the same amount of times and I prefer pop style its a darker more powerful sound Imo and its stuck in my head I think one dance is a good easy song to listen to but I'm not catching it well

ALGAYDO

One Dance has more replay value and is a lot more catchy that Pop Style tbh. 

But I'm surprised Pop Style charted so poorly, considering 1) Drake's songs tend to at least moderately chart, and 2) it has both Jay Z and Kanye on it :air:

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, NOT Marinara said:

One Dance has more replay value and is a lot more catchy that Pop Style tbh. 

But I'm surprised Pop Style charted so poorly, considering 1) Drake's songs tend to at least moderately chart, and 2) it has both Jay Z and Kanye on it :air:

He removed them on the album version :rip:

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

He removed them on the album version :rip:

I know, but the original single version had them, and it still didn't do so well :laughga:

I like the album version a lot better tho :hor:

URFUTUREFAV

one dance slayyys

People hate what they don't understand.

PopThatArt
56 minutes ago, LG said:

I feel like the only person who does not care for Drake, his voice is so gratingly boring and the production leaves me falling asleep :(

Don't forget all that autotune to make his spoken words sound like he actually can sing. 

Go see A Star is Born

Higher

One Dance. :diane:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Archived