💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Successful Artist and their Competition

JerellM

Featured Posts

JerellM

Who has the all time rivalry ? Who has the all time hatred to one another? Who has competition between each other the most? 

Beyonce vs Rihanna 

Gaga vs Madonna 

Taylor vs Katy 

Nicki vs Nicki

Rolodex of Hate

Taylor vs Katy, end of discussion

tumblr_nl8311tmIK1tw0ip1o1_500.gif

We have no legal choice but to stan

Noah

Until 1998:

Mariah vs. Whitney

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Haroon

LOL Nicki VS Nicki :rip: 

Azealia VS Iggy

Azealia VS T.I.

etc :derpga: 

Didymus

The Gaga/Madonna one is definitely the most fascinating. They went from both complimenting each other for years, seeing each other at events and hanging out to awkwardly (and in most cases both unconvincingly) dissing each other all because of a song. Gaga said such nice things about her.. I just can't imagine it all went downhill because of that melody.

Sometimes I still wonder if it's all just fake. I mean, Madonna's Express Yourself was also accused of being a rip-off and she even refers to that in the MDNA Tour, which makes me think twice. Then there's the SNL skit they came up with together :chica: Don't know. But anyway, it was such a massive storm, and it basically changed (or rather intensified) the fanbase interplay completely.

bionic

Britney v Christina

NSync v Backstreet Boys

buy bionic

Chinosky

Taylor vs Katy probably. I can't wait for Katy's answer to Bad Blood lool 

I don't think something's happening to Rihanna and Beyonce. The fans made it up????

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Mister Gaga

Gaga vs Madonna was definitely the one that had more exposure. The 'fight' exceeded the stan bases, it was all over the internet. 

MaryJaneHolland

Madonna vs Gaga is not an actual competition\feud. Madonna last year said that she likes Gaga and thinks that Gaga is very talented singer and that the only time she had an eye on Gaga, was back in 2011 when Gaga ripped off EY. In the same interview Madonna said that she'll prove the world that they like each other and that she has a plan. Other thing, Madonna sang BTW on every concert of the MDNA Tour, right? Yeah. So that means Madonna got all the copyrights from Gaga. Well, Gaga let Madge song her song, she knew about it, Gaga let the drama begin. The problem in this "feud" are the media and all the distructive fans (both Gaga's and Madonna's). Let the two Queens be friends :grr:

Brian Ryan

Britney v Christina had more publicity more than all of those. Be and RiRi don't have a rivalry. Out of the list... Madonna and Lady Gaga.

PunkTheFunk

Gaga vs Madonna is probably the most enticing celebrity "feud" there is

Archived