What is the most Annoying Fan Base?

JerellM

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild
13 hours ago, DXPE said:

honestly directioners:saladga: all they do is trend dumb inside jokes and then say "wow ______ is trending!!! I guess the fandom is bored today!!!!" :saladga: there are some cool directioners too but I've seen so many who act like this.

Also the Dan & Phil fans (no they aren't musicians however they have a large fan base) and some fans of Twenty One Pilots. 

Ophelia

Swifties, same trojan horses as their idol :madge:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

MaryJaneHolland

I'm part of the two most annoying fanbases: Monsters and Medonsters :madge:

ApplauseftAdele
17 hours ago, DWUWpartII said:

Azealia Banksters  

LMAO

Lucas

Directionners faded since 1D is over, but they were a bit annoying that's true...

I'm gonna say KatyRats & Beyhive

AJH219
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm part of the two most annoying fanbases: Monsters and Medonsters :madge:

This. I can't say anything because I become a totally hunty when someone speaks ill about Madge or Gags :derpga:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Ciccone Madonna
18 hours ago, KingRedd said:

Beyhive: goes extremely hard for their fave and don't care who they have to eliminate in the process.

Directioners: powerful in number but are completely desperate for their faves to get back together which we all know isn't going to happen. They've had a rough few years lmao 

Swizzlers: resemble the beyhive in support of their fave. Trash her exes when they break up.

Madonna Fans: main job is to let everyone know that the queen of pop still holds her title as the queen of pop. Every pop star has copied her apparently.

Monsters: support Gaga yet are her biggest critics lmao, drag the haters but are a loving fan base imo. We can dislike Gaga's choices but No One else can lmao.

Beliebers: Loyal. Stick with their fave through the media bashing and gp hate. 

The Navy: loyal, support her hard, get her number 1s, compare her to Bey.

so I'd say the most annoying is....

Madonna fans lol... 

tumblr_ngdvk4455N1svi3flo1_500.gif 

I SEE YOU. Why do you categorise people into fan groups. Is it difficult for one to be fan of more than one?:madge:

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

This. I can't say anything because I become a totally hunty when someone speaks ill about Madge or Gags :derpga:

I understand you sis :toofunny: And when someone says that theres a feud between Madonna and Gaga i write a whole essay explainig that there's not... Just let my kweens be friends :grr:

StrawberryBlond

Beyonce fans - Give her too much credit for everything, act like she's the queen of the universe, overlook all her maipulative tricks and arrogant personality. See the current state of the entertainment section for more.

Taylor fans - See above. The 1989 era was a nightmare on this board. I'm dreading the next album, seriously.

Madonna fans - Defending her queen of pop title too much, act like she invented everything, actually think anything she released post-1998 is good (yeah, I know that last bit's controversial, but seriously, I don't think she's made a good album since Ray of Light) and is actually worthy of huge praise.

Justin Bieber fans - Hormones do crazy things to women, that's all say. Even as a female, I can't understand this mentality of buying a hot guy's music just because he's hot. Men don't do that for hot women, but women do it for hot men. How anyone can see any single he's released from his new album is good baffles me. Why did the world decide to suddenly start liking his music, by the way? It's just as bad as it ever was.

Azealia Banks fans - Excusing every bigoted thing she says and even finding humour in the most horrible things. Things that they drag other people to the pits for saying. And thinking she's the one of the greatest in the game when her raps don't make sense half the time.

Rihanna fans - Very rude, it's very hard to find one I can talk to without insults emitting from them. They only seem to like her because she's hot and relevant. I get the feeling they'll be on to the next badass chick that comes along. One of the worst places I could imagine being in the world is at a Rihanna concert. I've read from reviews of her shows that it's nothing but people smoking weed and fights breaking out (don't know how the professional critics never pick up on this).

Adele fans - Overrating her phenomenally, bigging up her voice (which in reality, is very prone to failure, hence all the vocal problems) and acting as if she's the first down-to-earth celebrity to ever exist. And don't even get me started on how they act as if anyone who doesn't like her doesn't have taste, as if music can only be good when it's serious ballads or something.

Bjork fans - I know, this is a surprising one. But seriously. They're like Adele fans but there just isn't as many of them. Anyone who dares to criticise her is accused of being an uncultured cretin who wouldn't know good music if it came up to them and bit them. The kind of people who think just because something is alternative, it makes it good. I wasn't aware of them until she released her latest album last year but now I'll know to make myself scarce the next time.

And ones that have kinda died out now but were a nightmare back in the day - Christina Aguilera fans (delusional), Chris Brown fans (glorifying an abuser) and One Direction fans (hormonal teens who buy whatever rubbish is put in front of them because they find the artists hot). But yeah, even Gaga fans, to an extent, should cut down on the amount of criticising they do of their fave and stop putting her down in favour of other artists.

Sister

The Marilyn Manson fanbase is very cruel to Manson himself and major annoying altogether.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

PunkTheFunk

The Little Abominations :gaycat:

The Beyhive is pretty bad too

Michael Woodson
16 hours ago, KingRedd said:

My opinion isn't going to change... Fans in general have low expectations for Gaga. If you don't see that, then please come from under whatever rock you've been under... Carry on 

Bullshit! Fans don't have low expectations for her. Why don't you come out of this little bubble and step into reality, kid. Carry on, BOY. 

KingRedd
20 minutes ago, Michael Woodson said:

Bullshit! Fans don't have low expectations for her. Why don't you come out of this little bubble and step into reality, kid. Carry on, BOY. 

You're so delusional it's actually quite comical. Stay in the land of "everyone loves Gaga." 

Boy? Lmao either that's an insult or you attempting to be 'racist'? Idk either way it ain't shit :lolga:

May I Read You? 😎

Archived