💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Movie/Limited Series Actress – Lady Gaga (FX Emmy submission)

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

Best Actress in a Limited Series or a Television Movie:

FRONTRUNNERS

Sarah Paulson (The People v. O.J. Simpson)
Kirsten Dunst (Fargo)
Kerry Washington (Confirmation)
Audra McDonald (Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill)
Felicity Huffman (American Crime)
Lady Gaga (American Horror Story: Hotel)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/feinberg-forecast-emmy-predictions-4-837599/item/best-actress-a-limited-series-882991

Bradley
7 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Best Actress in a Limited Series or a Television Movie:

FRONTRUNNERS

Sarah Paulson (The People v. O.J. Simpson)
Kirsten Dunst (Fargo)
Kerry Washington (Confirmation)
Audra McDonald (Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill)
Felicity Huffman (American Crime)
Lady Gaga (American Horror Story: Hotel)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/feinberg-forecast-emmy-predictions-4-837599/item/best-actress-a-limited-series-882991

AHS has come to the point where it's only a major threat and not frontrunner :saladga:

Ryan Murphy what's good? All four seasons were nominated for Emmys for goodness's sake.

Denis O'Hare was only a possibility? He should be at least a major threat or within the frontrunner list. :saladga:

GAGA IS A FRONTRUNNER :excited2: but I made another thread where the GoldDerby experts don't really predict her to get nominated. :(

Yves

@Tom Hardy I think Finn Wittrock was also submitted.

He was submitted for Best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or a Television Movie.

So far, O'Hare and Peters are only in Possibilities while Wittrock is in Long Shot.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Yves said:

@Tom Hardy I think Finn Wittrock was also submitted.

He was submitted for Best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or a Television Movie.

So far, O'Hare and Peters are only in Possibilities while Wittrock is in Long Shot.

I'm surprised O'Hare is not a 'major threat'. :emma:

Yves

I swear American Crime Story is overshadowing Hotel. O'Hare, Peters, Bassett, and Bates deserve to shine.

LastNight

I would love Gaga to be nominated and to win, but I think if she's nominated against Sarah (for OJ) then I would rather Sarah got it. She is such a superb actress and so beyond deserving of an Emmy at this point (she is criminally under appreciated awards-wise) Although I suppose Sarah will most likely be nominated for a supporting role as Sally as well, so as long as she wins something this year, I'll be happy. 

Either way, it would be amazing and so exciting if Gaga got a nomination!

Miel

I hope Denis gets a nomination for Liz, and Sarah for her work in ACS.

As for Gaga, I do think her work post-episode 6 might actually be Emmy nomination worthy. Win worthy? Not sure, but definitely nomination worthy.

3 points in and ready for more

Caesium

She might score a nomination, but no way she'll win if she does. Sarah Paulson in ACS and Kirsten Dunst in Fargo are equally deserving. Sarah was already robbed for Asylum, hopefully this is her year :giveup: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Runway
On 28 de abril de 2016 at 5:30 PM, Hecturr said:

I think they consider the countess to be the main actress

Only a legend :gaycat: 

Countess is such a TV icon :air: 

Bradley
8 hours ago, Miel said:

I hope Denis gets a nomination for Liz, and Sarah for her work in ACS.

As for Gaga, I do think her work post-episode 6 might actually be Emmy nomination worthy. Win worthy? Not sure, but definitely nomination worthy.

That's the thing, Sarah was amazing throughout the entire season of American Crime Story but Gaga only truly shined after episode 6 (not to mention she's quite absent in episodes 8 and 12). She needs to be GOOD in every single episode for AHS Season 6 to be appreciated more.

Archived