💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Did Sia Copy Gaga's Partynaseous

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark
Just now, monketsharona said:

Sia was already visually creepy and she already used wigs before Gaga released Just Dance...

It's funny because Applause video is very Clap Your Hands

But before that she did not look like Gaga. Now everything from the bows, to the hair, to even some of her costumes look just like TF/TFM and even BTW Gaga.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Sia was already visually creepy and she already used wigs before Gaga released Just Dance...

It's funny because Applause video is very Clap Your Hands

2NE1 inspiring Sia , I c :green:  

andy232000

Some looks are very Gaga inspired, but most of her recent wigs and bows are very unique to her. And yes sia was creepy and used wird outfits even before gaga became famous. Im sure sia sampled the song.

andy232000
11 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Sia has been copying Gaga for years. People say Gaga is irrelevant yet Sia has gained most of her fame in America by copying Gaga's style. It's that Gaga style that made Sia interesting to people, not the basic music she makes.

Have you even listened to her songs? They are far from basic. Some may sound very similar but her lyric skills are very good

PopThatArt

I also think Sia is a reason Gaga should change her music direction, other than Gaga and dance getting kind of old, I think people looking for dance will start propping Sia up more and then kind of write off Gaga, so Gaga is best doing a genre Sia and all those pop girls aren't doing. You know - rock, country, punk, anything but dance and electronica. 

Go see A Star is Born

andy232000
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

I also think Sia is a reason Gaga should change her music direction, other than Gaga and dance getting kind of old, I think people looking for dance will start propping Sia up more and then kind of write off Gaga, so Gaga is best doing a genre Sia and all those pop girls aren't doing. You know - rock, country, punk, anything but dance and electronica. 

Sia is not particularly dance and electronic. Only her david guetta collabs are. The rest of her discography are pop ballands with a few exceptions

Dominic

I knew I recognised that beat somewhere! 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

dannydevito

Partynauseous HQ was already leaked a long time ago, not this time fatty :diane:

Duella Dvil

Oh hunny. I'm unfollowing you on twitter, shattering my good hip like that:grr:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived