Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Jay Z at Beyonce's 'Formation' tour?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

He was there last night. Does this mean that this is all marketing and a publicity stunt? :huh: I mean I would not know where to put my face if I heard lyrics like, "if you try this **** again, you gon' loose your wife" and "Who the f*ck do you think I am? / You ain’t married to no average b*tch, boy / You can watch my fat ass twist, boy / As I bounce to the next ****, boy." :laughga: 

She sang 'Halo' to him and told him she loved him too. What is up, Bey? I am confused. :duck:

What do you guys think is going on? 

In my messy era.

River

"You ain’t married to no average b*tch, boy" this is why I don't like her. ew to say this and to mock the "average" women in the world..

I think Jay and Beyonce are enjoying the money now, it's all planned... for some strange reason you don't hear about what he have to say, no interviews, nothing, he let her shine..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KURUSHITOVSKA

"Who the f*ck do you think I am? / You ain’t married to no average b*tch, boy / You can watch my fat ass twist, boy / As I bounce to the next ****, boy."

But I'll give my album to Tidal, my husband's company, for a 24h exclusive and they'll say it's exclusive forever so he gains subscribers. 

No hate, but it looks like acting like you're fed up of your husband and acting like a bitch will be good promo. Did you read the press when the album got released? "Beyonce talks bad about his husband" "is Jay-Z unfaithful to Beyonce?" that's the promo she had.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Spock

Haven't you seen Lemonade? She turned lemons into lemonade and forgave him, that's literally on of the main messages

who will love me when the night is over

SlaeUrAnus
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

"Who the f*ck do you think I am? / You ain’t married to no average b*tch, boy / You can watch my fat ass twist, boy / As I bounce to the next ****, boy."

But I'll give my album to Tidal, my husband's company, for a 24h exclusive and they'll say it's exclusive forever so he gains subscribers. 

No hate, but it looks like acting like you're fed up of your husband and acting like a bitch will be good promo. Did you read the press when the album got released? "Beyonce talks bad about his husband" "is Jay-Z unfaithful to Beyonce?" that's the promo she had.

It's so confusing because why did Solange attack Jay Z whilst Beyonce stood there and done nothing? :duck: 

In my messy era.

The Surrealist

She did sing All Night at the end. 

"Kiss up and rub up and feel up on you
Give you some time to prove that I can trust you again"

"They say true love's the greatest weapon
To win the war caused by pain, pain
But every diamond has imperfections
But my love's too pure to watch it chip away
Oh nothing real can be threatened
True love breathes salvation back into me
With every tear came redemption
And my torturer became a remedy. "

And she sang" Sandcastles", which featured Jay-Z in the video:

"And your heart is broken
Cause I walked away
Show me your scars
And I won't walk away
And I know I promised
That I couldn't stay, baby
Every promise don't work out that way"

She forgave him. But it is his last warning, if he tries this **** again, he gon lose his wife. 

Sexxx

Jay listened to the whole album before it came out, obviously. Surprisingly understanding of him to let Bey do her thing

nikola

I think we all know its just a stunt,quick way to earn mone......but music is still kinda good .......so yeah

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SlaeUrAnus
8 minutes ago, Yanko said:

:rip:  :rip: listen to the whole album please 

I cleared that up the first time thank you.

In my messy era.

Haroon

They're not broken up or anything I don't think :shrug: Whatever went on between them must've happened a while enough ago for them to be on civil/good enough terms now I guess :huh: 

RAMROD

Do you realise that all these seething she's expressed on LEMONADE might had happened awhile ago and that she is ok now with Jay?? :awkney:

Marketing ploy? Y'all are messed up :awkney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

soixont

Can an artist not write about a feeling they had and then move on with life? :) I'm sure they're fine now.

A King With No Crown

Jay.P

She was letting her anger out on the first half of the album. She forgave him.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Archived