💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Formation World Tour-Review

JerellM

Featured Posts

JerellM

If you saw snippets or saw the live stream or you were there in attendance , how did you like  the show ? Rate the show 1-10. What was your favorite performance or moment? Sound off....

BABBLYON

The show is a tour that will most definitely be remembered. She performed all her hits (besides Love On Top and Irreplaceable :saladga:) and lots of fan favorites. I just wished she also performed Love Drought and Pretty Hurts. If your a big Beyoncé fan, then you MUST see this show!

Show: 9/10

Favorite Moment: Freedom. That water dance snatched my ****ing weave :giveup:

Spock

Schoolin Life was snubbed

QF6E8aI.gif

but it S L A Y S

who will love me when the night is over

andy232000
15 minutes ago, HAUSofRANA said:

The show is a tour that will most definitely be remembered. She performed all her hits (besides Love On Top and Irreplaceable :saladga:) and lots of fan favorites. I just wished she also performed Love Drought and Pretty Hurts. If your a big Beyoncé fan, then you MUST see this show!

Show: 9/10

Favorite Moment: Freedom. That water dance snatched my ****ing weave :giveup:

I want Gaga to steal this idea and appear onstage on a huge diamond seashell while she sings a rock version of venus and the syncronized water dancers praise her body while she bathes in the pool

jojuun
15 minutes ago, Spock said:

Schoolin Life was snubbed

QF6E8aI.gif

but it S L A Y S

It plays after Halo when the lights go on... But shouldn't this thread be merged with your thread? One big Formation Tour thread?

Spock
1 minute ago, jojuun said:

It plays after Halo when the lights go on... But shouldn't this thread be merged with your thread? One big Formation Tour thread?

OMG REALLY? A Lift Off OTR tea :giveup: this bitch cut Schoolin Life two shows before mine

Yeah, I think so but oh well

who will love me when the night is over

Cheap thrills

Can't wait to see her in July  :excited2:

but I hope they put a full concert video on Tidal 

VersaceKing

I don't like the stage design so much, so I'd give it a 9/10. B is a great performer, and you can clearly see she gives 200% out of herself while onstage.🏆

VersaceKing
2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

I want Gaga to steal this idea and appear onstage on a huge diamond seashell while she sings a rock version of venus and the syncronized water dancers praise her body while she bathes in the pool

Venus won't make a comeback during the next tour... She'll only play Applause, and if we're lucky she'll add DWUW / G.U.Y / Gypsy / Venus. She is on her 5th now, she needs to make room for the songs so we won't get shortened ones like on the artRAVE...

Archived