đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm getting tired of Gaga

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Oh God. Why are you so pressed?

I read your complains about how you don't want her to tell every detail of the work. And now I'm reading how you're mad at her because she doesn't say a thing.

Why is this fanbase so unsupportive with every work? Not even Gaga haters complain as much as you do. She's for sure crafting something very special.

Is it too difficult to wait til she's ready?

Opposite of some of you, some of us are excited because this might be the time when we will be surprised by something unexpected.

And hopefully, this album slays in every single way to shut some nonsense from some people. Enough said. 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

I AM WITH YOU RACHEL

Idk what your name is but whatever

I remember posting something like this 2 weeks ago and it got like 50 pages with insults and hate here and there. Unstandable! 

Guys let people be tired of whatever they want. We're all individual, we have our own brain. 

And don't tell me to respect the artistic process because I already know how a process goes and she's had plenty of time, she used to write everyday. it's been 2,5 years. I didn't stan Gaga as an actress or as a cover artist, I became a fan with her The Fame and The Fame Monster, written by her.  I love her to death but I need HER own music. We don't ask for the music right here right now, just clues! We don't want the full meal now, give us just a fry!!!!!

And yes I'm tired. Tired of seeing her DJing at parties that have nothing to do with her, tired of seeing her as a hollywood star when she's always acted like a random weird girl from NY. Tired of the lack of any contact from her with us. I loved her being so unique and humble... I don't want to loose that. Gaga come back please, I may sound delusional, but I need you, as yourself.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Regiment
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

I agree. I think for the long term fans that LG5 is the decider of whether a lot of us stay on board the Gaga train. We watched her blow up, we bopped along the way but come pre-ARTPOP, things have been fairly meh for a lot of us.

Of course, all the usual names are in here trying to bash you but you have a good point.

Yep, I completely agree! My stanning went downhill after 2011 and this album will either make me fall in love with her again or pay her dust and move on.

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure we only have 2-3 months left to be blown away by her music! I get where you are coming from, but her revealing something would give it away and ruin the surprise element. She also said that this is the first time in a very long time that she is able to write whatever she wants, it is bound to take longer than usual.

Just imagine waking up and Gaga tweeting something like "New single. Tomorrow." We wouldn't know what to expect :flutter:

Regiment
1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Those are our only two choices? Out of the millions of albums and songs out there, our only options you list are those two horrifyingly awful albums? I'd rather kill myself.

Take it easy baby

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Oh God. Why are you so pressed?

I read your complains about how you don't want her to tell every detail of the work. And now I'm reading how you're mad at her because she doesn't say a thing.

Why is this fanbase so unsupportive with every work? Not even Gaga haters complain as much as you do. She's for sure crafting something very special.

Is it too difficult to wait til she's ready?

Opposite of some of you, some of us are excited because this might be the time when we will be surprised by something unexpected.

And hopefully, this album slays in every single way to shut some nonsense from some people. Enough said. 

To wait? Yeah sure, I can't get tired after 2,5 years? Seems legit, not everyone is just like you. 

And the quality from the album has literally NOTHING to do with what I'm trying to say. So that won't shut down from what I feel towards her being so quiet about it. Enough said.

2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I AM WITH YOU RACHEL

Idk what your name is but whatever

I remember posting something like this 2 weeks ago and it got like 50 pages with insults and hate here and there. Unstandable! 

Guys let people be tired of whatever they want. We're all individual, we have our own brain. 

And don't tell me to respect the artistic process because it's been 2,5 years. I don't care about Gaga as an actress or as a cover artist. I love her to death but I need HER own music. We don't ask for the music right here right now, just clues! We don't want the full meal now, give me just a fry!!!!!

Because we all have to be on the same train to be waiting like others here. We all need to think the same. That's what they want, but that's not what they are getting from me. I'm expressing my own feeling towards this situation, and I'm actually wanting to hear anything from Gaga herself about this album. I'm not believing any sh*t that's going around on the internet. 

Crossfit

Benji
Just now, Regiment said:

Yep, I completely agree! My stanning went downhill after 2011 and this album will either make me fall in love with her again or pay her dust and move on.

I was fully on board until ARTPOP dropped. Even at Swine Fest I thought "Hmm, not sure about some of this but the production sounds like it bops" and then the final versions dropped and then since then I've been torn. I liked Cheek To Cheek and have enjoyed the recent performances but meh.

ARTPOP is lacklustre to the point that even PRISM's production sounds more indulgent. Obviously I prefer the Gaga-vibes but it all feels a little rehased without the soul of her previous sound.

I'm rambling but yeah, LG5 is the decider for me.

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Because we all have to be on the same train to be waiting like others here. We all need to think the same. That's what they want, but that's not what they are getting from me. I'm expressing my own feeling towards this situation, and I'm actually wanting to hear anything from Gaga herself about this album. I'm not believing any sh*t that's going around on the internet. 

Ikr... And if you don't act like them then you are a fake fan, a betrayer or however they call it. As if after 2.5 years with jazz music and a boring ballad (EH! I'm not saying that semi-era and project were not amazing, they were, but I'm over it) we couldn't get bored. And we don't know anything yet. I'm 21, i liked seeing Gaga with Tony, but... You know what I mean. That era wasn't for the fans. I can't enjoy Cheek to Cheek like I enjoy Bad Romance.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Regiment
12 minutes ago, Benji said:

I was fully on board until ARTPOP dropped. Even at Swine Fest I thought "Hmm, not sure about some of this but the production sounds like it bops" and then the final versions dropped and then since then I've been torn. I liked Cheek To Cheek and have enjoyed the recent performances but meh.

ARTPOP is lacklustre to the point that even PRISM's production sounds more indulgent. Obviously I prefer the Gaga-vibes but it all feels a little rehased without the soul of her previous sound.

I'm rambling but yeah, LG5 is the decider for me.

Oop you went IN. My problem with ARTPOP is the fact that she seemed stuck in a rut and I couldn't see her evolution as an artist. Most people here would say that the record was risky and experimental but for me it was beyond safe. Rehashed themes, superficial references and half-assed production. And the pressure is even greater so when Rihanna and Beyonce took risks with their work and moved past their usual, gp friendly persona. And even though Riri had a couple of misses on hers, both of their albums showed that they are in a point of their lives where they know exactly who they are and what their art should sound like. Gaga doesn't seem to be there yet.

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, Regiment said:

Oop you went IN. My problem with ARTPOP is the fact that she seemed stuck in a rut and I couldn't see her evolution as an artist. Most people here would say that the record was risky and experimental but for me it was beyond safe. Rehashed themes, superficial references and half-assed productions. And the pressure is even greater so when Rihanna and Beyonce took risks with their work and moved past their usual, gp friendly persona. And even though Riri had a couple of misses on hers, both of their albums showed that they are in a point of their lives where they know exactly who they are and what their art should sound like. Gaga doesn't seem to be there yet.

Gaga should have sticked with the ARTPOP Demos. They done **** up with the iTunes Festival songs. I was literally HYPED for ARTPOP(the song) to be having those loud backing vocals. The Sexxx bridge lyrics.. But nope, it was a dream that lasted for 20 minutes. :madge:

Crossfit

Regiment
1 minute ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Gaga should have sticked with the ARTPOP Demos. They done **** up with the iTunes Festival songs. I was literally HYPED for ARTPOP(the song) to be having those loud backing vocals. The Sexxx bridge lyrics.. But nope, it was a dream that lasted for 20 minutes. :madge:

Applause and the demo version of ARTPOP ( those hee hee's are godly) are the only songs from that album that I've saved in my playlist :madge: I like Dope too but I can't listen to it more than once in a blue moon.

SychosSoChic

This fanbase, or at least this site isn't going to last the wait omg :diane:

It'll split in two :diane:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

ryanripley

if she ever posts about that damn farm again

9912.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Benji
6 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

This fanbase, or at least this site isn't going to last the wait omg :diane:

It'll split in two :diane:

I am willing to put money that people here screaming about "fake fans" will leave before half of the people seriously discussing the ins AND OUTS of Gaga's career do.

We see it with every era. It won't be long until the ARTPOP era fans leave.

Lord Temptation

Meh.

I have four albums of Gaga to keep me happy while I wait.

I like foreplay, so I like the wait, the build up of anticipation.

Archived