💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

6 INCH, does it remind you..

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Okay and? Everyone has ears to hear music in some way, you don't have to be an expert for that? 

tumblr_o30llbtrjg1tqogzgo6_250.gif

--

Hmm but that does not answer my question tho. I'm not saying, if any of the songs are good or not. It's about the similarities. 

Idk why everyone is bringing up which song is better or not. It's totally out of context at this point. It's not something I have been asking from you guys. :saladga:

sorry

26 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

Well I would expect a R&B/Pop singer to come out with... a R&B/Pop album. You know how Lady Gaga is going to come out with another Pop album.

i pray to ever god and every depiction of satan that Gaga WON'T DO pop for her next LP

21 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Well I'm no expert on praising albums but I can say that the most common reason for praising an album is that people actually like the album :poot:

I don't get all the anger. Geez.

i try to control it but when you taking credits for things you didn't do & use an issue, a real issue, to sell.... it's just bothering me, because she couldn't adress any of those in her last 20 YEARS OF HER CAREER but now that it is such a hit topic, she tries to sell with it.

Archived