Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce Is Too Predictable

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I think that Beyonce is too predictable. She is a talented performer and singer but when it comes to her art and music she always seems to release the same things. For example, I fully expect her new album Lemonade to repeat these things again. Here are my predictions:

-R&B sound mixed with some trap again

-Some type of feminist song

-Some type of African American empowerment song

-Similar dance routines, specially her shaking

-Videos that have a black tint, with some homemade style

-A release of all music videos at once, or maybe just one long music video

-Minimal album cover, with a dark color scheme

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eifulien

If only I got a dollar everytime a pressed Monster posted about other artists' success... :neyde:

Quark
Just now, Son of ARTPOP said:

If only I got a dollar everytime a pressed Monster posted about other artists' success... :neyde:

If only I got a dollar every time a member here mistakes opinion for being "pressed'

PaperIz
4 minutes ago, Son of ARTPOP said:

It's so funny because I knew who posted this before I even looked :laughga:

Anyways this is the first time she's really done anything with race and she hasn't done much trap before soooo. You're really just going off her last album and forgetting the rest of her discography 

Dominic

I think people speak way too highly of her but how is she predictable? She made the 'suprised album' a trend? :duck:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Noah
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

I think that Beyonce is too predictable. She is a talented performer and singer but when it comes to her art and music she always seems to release the same things. For example, I fully expect her new album Lemonade to repeat these things again. Here are my predictions:

Beyoncé never released one long music video, so she won't repeat that one again.

But, if you're saying that - you can say that for every Artist. Beyoncé completely redefined herself with her self titled Album. Her Music sounded fresh, soulful etc. R&B has always been what Bey is doing, Trap was barely on the selftitiled Album, only 2-3 Songs. I don't see THAAAAT much on Lemonade either. Her Empowerment Songs for African American and Feminists are important. Because, these are still groups that get treated really badly. 

When it comes to the dancing, it's just her trademark.

Although, with your Video Prediction, I think you're completely wrong. I think the Project Lemonade Movie, will be a huge professional Music Movie, in Style of 'Formation' which clearly didn't look 'homemade'.

Bey has never been someone to put out complex Album covers, so that's more a fact rather than a prediction.

As much as I think Beyoncé is overrated, I think she's not predictable. You basically listed all things we already know from her next Project. The Instrumental Snippets we heard, the Formation Video we saw with the message and the dancing. You're really trying to push down Bey's artistry and that's not a cute look.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

boobtank

Formation is the furthest thing from predictable in terms of Beyonce's music style... but ok

OmgSum1Actually

I hope there won't be any "ft. Nicki Minaj" on the album or that TRAP sound 

Shameless selfpromo

PERFECTIONIST
8 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I think people speak way too highly of her but how is she predictable? She made the 'suprised album' a trend? :duck:

cgmnfZG.gif

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

Quark
Just now, boobtank said:

Formation is the furthest thing from predictable in terms of Beyonce's music style... but ok

To me its sounding just like the music on her previous album.

boobtank
9 minutes ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

She's only done this once, and the second one she's never done before?

eifulien
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

If only I got a dollar every time a member here mistakes opinion for being "pressed'

Oh yeah, it's a pressed opinion, my bad. :madge:

Spoiler

Seriously, WTF?! What's so predictable about Lemonade and everything surrounding it? If you dislike something, just skip it. Simple as that. 

Archived