Tumblr

Gyal, don't put this negative thought out into the Universe.. :wtf:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

People said the same about ARTPOP in April 2013.

You're right, and boom, ARTPOP dropped 7 months later. 

elijahfan

Still holding on to the idea it will come out at the end of 2016.... But yay, I have doubts too sometimes

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, Harry said:

So you think that because it isn't finished now it's not coming for the rest of the year? It's April...

No, I hope it comes out in the 3rd or 4th quarter. 

Harry
1 minute ago, Michael Woodson said:

No, I hope it comes out in the 3rd or 4th quarter. 

Okay well I'm officially confused by this thread then :emma:

At the moment I'm predicting August/September. I think if it was any later than that, then I'd have to start joining in on the tragic meltdowns that go on here daily :rip:

Michael Woodson
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

what part of "i am putting out an album this year" do you not understand? :neyde: 

Okay, okay, It's coming out this year. It will either be out in the 3rd or 4th quarter.  

TropicOfCANCER
25 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

My guess is that the album will come out in October with a lead single release around August.  And i think that'd be perfect,  

i really don't think the long gap between single and album works anymore. you need to capitalize on the instant hype generated from the release of the single and make the album seem like a "hot" commodity, kind of like adele's recent album release strategy. I think Bobby has taken notice that people don't do huge gaps anymore, so i think the album will come a month/month and a half after the single release. 

TittyGlitterDance

Noah fence but I had a dream last night that Gaga personally told me that LG5 will be out next January, so yknow, something to seriously think about.

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

Arizona Sky
17 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

i really don't think the long gap between single and album works anymore. you need to capitalize on the instant hype generated from the release of the single and make the album seem like a "hot" commodity, kind of like adele's recent album release strategy. I think Bobby has taken notice that people don't do huge gaps anymore, so i think the album will come a month/month and a half after the single release. 

2 months isn't a huge gap lmao that's completely fine. Meghan Trainor's promo schedule is on point tbh. Her album is coming 10 weeks after the single.

Arizona Sky

I'm pretty sure Gaga & her label are waiting until August so she can premiere her lead single at the VMA's & the album in November just in time for those Black Friday/Christmas discounts. I wouldn't be surprised if they are waiting until October for the lead single though.

PopThatArt
52 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

what part of "i am putting out an album this year" do you not understand? :neyde: 

LGTB2.

Go see A Star is Born

TopazBlue

We still have 257 days :lolga:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

PopThatArt
9 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

I'm pretty sure Gaga & her label are waiting until August so she can premiere her lead single at the VMA's & the album in November just in time for those Black Friday/Christmas discounts. I wouldn't be surprised if they are waiting until October for the lead single though.

But really? That old bit? VMAS? Again? Doubtful, very doubtful. Maybe a debut at the American Music Awards in December? Or even the Grammy Nominations Concert special. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
25 minutes ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

Noah fence but I had a dream last night that Gaga personally told me that LG5 will be out next January, so yknow, something to seriously think about.

Noah's Ark.

Go see A Star is Born

Archived