Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 will not be released this year

Michael Woodson

Featured Posts

Michael Woodson

Let's face it, guys... LG5 will not be released this year. If the album was finished, it would've been out already, but I think she's still in the writing or in the recording process. I reckon to think that it's nowhere near done. I think we're another year away from the album dropping. This is just my opinion, of course. I'm so hungry for new Gaga music. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pouting needs to stop. She's already said it will be released this year and we're only in the beginning of Q2.

KURUSHITOVSKA

We have 8 months left to end 2016, an album can be finished by this time hon.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Seeka

I hate to be that person but I would like to remind you of Heavy Metal Lover (and the rest of the last minute production of BTW.

Harry

So you think that because it isn't finished now it's not coming for the rest of the year? It's April...

GloZell Green

But guys we still have 

The rest of April (lmao)

May

June

July

August

September

October

November 

December

She confirmed that she has stuff coming out this year and she has no more plans for the year because I'm pretty sure the TIHTY era has ended. Sit tight because I hope she takes advantage of the promo coming her way.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Dean Winchester

My guess is that the album will come out in October with a lead single release around August.  And i think that'd be perfect,  

ryanripley

what part of "i am putting out an album this year" do you not understand? :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived