💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga in my dream

LilARTPOP

Featured Posts

LilARTPOP

I had the strangest dream. I was in a car with Gaga spell checking her Instagram caption. 

It was super long and I remember it saying something about how Gypsy was being released as a single and the video would follow, then something about how LG5 was close. She kept making me read the long ass caption over and over again and giggling like she was playing games with me. 

:giveup:

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

Bonkers

That's the dream everyone has the night before joining this cult site.  She sends it to us.  

giphy.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Edonis

Welcome to GGD! 

8 years into stanning her and I've yet to have a dream about Gaga :neyde:

I think I'm a low key fake fan :excuseu:

xdeki666

i actually had a couple of gaga dreams the only one i remember tho is her showing me a black and white cover with only blue as other colors and the title was 

the fame chapter 2 *

ForgotMyLunch

I've had a dream that she was having a concert in my culdesac and before she did, she was in my house talking to my parents rocking in our rocking chair, then her managers came in my house and told her she had to go perform. This was around the Super Bowl time.

Papasquat

I've had a couple of dreams, but the one that stood out the most was one where she was working at Cheveron, and was trying to whisper something to me. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

FKAbrandon

My dream was so dumb omg. LG5. Like a few monsters were in on the surprise, Zachary Campbell etc. So the music was good but the tour was a HOT MESS. It was like a 7 story stage and she rode down each level on a wheelchair lol. Also LG5 is coming in 34 days 

LilARTPOP
5 hours ago, Edonis said:

Welcome to GGD! 

8 years into stanning her and I've yet to have a dream about Gaga :neyde:

I think I'm a low key fake fan :excuseu:

Thank you :hor:

I've had a couple, I just never remember enough of the dream for it to somehow make sense. I woke up and checked Gaga's IG because it was so real 

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

Duella Dvil

I had a dream when I was way younger like 14 or 15 or whenever you're eligible 4 the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I got diagnosed with the final deathblow of blood cancer My Wish naturally was to see Lady Gaga live and that is how I came up with the live performance of I like it rough I need in my life please Gaga I like it rough on LG 5 tour

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Mikey Monster

I had a couple of stories both weird one was cute one was fun! The weird cute one was when I was in my bathroom with some random Asian chick lol but Gaga appeared and we were freaking out. Gaga hugged me and I said I love u so much. She said in my ear "IK ur here for a reason" this was during tbtwb so everything was magical and ****. Then last night I had a dream it started out weird but I'm on my way to school where I make a pit stop to bitch out snoop dogg cuz he kept giving my mom weed. I love snoop and weed idk Why I did this lol. Anyway they call security and I get chased down by this officer. I apologize, get upset, he released me. I JUST miss my train to go down to the city of Chicago where I go to school. But apparently the train station turned into an outside bar and Gaga and Bobby,Freddie, her whole team, family, Taylor, were all there. I hugged, kissed everyone. Gaga gave everyone presents of wooden baseball bats that said CHAOS on them hence that thread I read last night lmfao. Anyway it started out salty but ended amazing!!! ❤️❤️❤️😂😂😂:lolga::lolga::lolga::hor::hor::hor:

Mikey McCampbell

TopazBlue

i once dreamed i hugged gaga behind an arena btw era monster ball or btwb and it was really emotional and i cried in her shoulder and was really sad when i woke up :laughga:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

TopazBlue

oh and this one

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Archived