Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

do you miss candy warhol?

venusian

Featured Posts

venusian

the iconic alter ego who was introduced during tf era? should she make an appearance for lg5?

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

I'm not sure. The hair bow wig was amazing, though. But most of the things that Gaga tries to recreate or bring back (like the vmas 2013 performance) end up being kind of messy

Mikey Monster

I thought it was badass I wish she explores with candy more it would have been interesting ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

dannydevito
Just now, Brooke Candy said:

Who?

you failed as a monster tbh

Bad Bromance
3 minutes ago, Clip said:

I'm not sure. The hair bow wig was amazing, though. But most of the things that Gaga tries to recreate or bring back (like the vmas 2013 performance) end up being kind of messy

Girl, please!  The 2013 VMAs performance was amazing!

On Topic:  I don't know, if it's done correctly and not just to bring her back for no reason, then yes.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Swan Heart

Not really.

But I wouldn't mind her returning in a few years.. :woohoo:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Dark Anatomy

I'm down. But I still stand by the fact that Candy would've been better suited for ARTPOP. 

lady%2Bgaga%2Bcandy%2Bwarhol.png

tumblr_mi2xf4gHgO1s5urqso1_500.jpg

VANTABLACK
17 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Girl, please!  The 2013 VMAs performance was amazing!

On Topic:  I don't know, if it's done correctly and not just to bring her back for no reason, then yes.

Exactly , but I don't really feel like she wants to bring it back,because she could easily bring it back , with makeup and a good wig. I don't think gaga has ever brought back any of her previous personas/looks ,she's been inspired by some . I wonder if that's intentional. Other artists like Rihanna,Katy, and Nicki ,Beyoncé have gone back and forth and kind of looked the same. With gaga it's more of an evolution and growth , she reminds of of Michael Jackson in that sense . I just hope she does not change her actual face that much, because too me under all the drag she has always looked the like the same Italian girl from NY. 

tumblr_mqahe6MBH11r3fv6wo1_500.gif

super ultra

It wouldn't be a bad idea but I think the next era will be dark again so it won't suit. It'd have been better if she'd had it during ARTPOP.

Bad Bromance
8 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Exactly , but I don't really feel like she wants to bring it back,because she could easily bring it back , with makeup and a good wig. I don't think gaga has ever brought back any of her previous personas/looks ,she's been inspired by some . I wonder if that's intentional. Other artists like Rihanna,Katy, and Nicki ,Beyoncé have gone back and forth and kind of looked the same. With gaga it's more of an evolution and growth , she reminds of of Michael Jackson in that sense . I just hope she does not change her actual face that much, because too me under all the drag she has always looked the like the same Italian girl from NY. 

tumblr_mqahe6MBH11r3fv6wo1_500.gif

TBH, I don't think she'll bring Candy Wahrol back any time soon.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived