💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

French singer, Renaud, biggest sales in 14 years in France

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

That is a pretty impressive figure for anywhere, so it's exceptionally good for a European country :giveup:  

I somehow quickly red The topic and thoughed it was about cars, you know Renault :D:D

But brilliant numbers indeed!

Bloody

for the current state of music industry, that's a very big number..it shows that people are still eager to buy physical copies

Judas Oyster

wow, congrats!

what kind of music does he make?

so he did better than Stromae?

The Child
8 minutes ago, Bloody said:

for the current state of music industry, that's a very big number..it shows that people are still eager to buy physical copies

Especially in France, if people buy your music they think that you are worth it!

Just now, Judas Oyster said:

wow, congrats!

what kind of music does he makes?

so he did better than Stromae?

He's really famous but he sold all of these albums thanks the oldies honestly, I know him but I never heard or seen a music video of his on tv.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Judas Oyster
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Especially in France, if people buy your music they think that you are worth it!

He's really famous but he sold all of these albums thanks the oldies honestly, I know him but I never heard or seen a music video of his on tv.

so he makes Adele type of music?

The Child
17 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

so he makes Adele type of music?

I don't know 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived