Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HHD:B6 to drop at midnight on Sunday?

AM98GJ

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

If it's another urban album then she can keep it. I love urban music but Bey ain't good at it. I like her more pop with rnb influence.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Mister Gaga

hitsdailydouble.com thinks everything is cryptic :poot: the whole article is a mess tbh

Higher

That article. :emma: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

LUO YI

I just want it now  :laughga: I don't think she's gonna have huge success tbh. Give me I Am Sasha Fierce 2.0 mixed with BEYONCÉ 

The night sky tells all

AM98GJ

Honestly I'd be happy if she just made Self-titled 2.0, I am NOT an RnB person at all but that album is one of my all time faves. I'd even be happy if she goes even further into RnB/ whatever Formation is which (which is a sign she will hopefully). :gaycat:

Nicogly
12 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Honestly I'd be happy if she just made Self-titled 2.0, I am NOT an RnB person at all but that album is one of my all time faves. I'd even be happy if she goes even further into RnB/ whatever Formation is which (which is a sign she will hopefully). :gaycat:

If formation is RnB then RnB is lost. 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Thomas P

that is tooooo cryptic!! I want that album more than anything rn, but that's almost as cryptic as that species that goes by the name... the little monsters...

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

AM98GJ
10 minutes ago, Nicogly said:

If formation is RnB then RnB is lost. 

Well I mean it's certainly not pop, I looked on its wiki page and it's under 'bounce'. Whatever genre it is I hope the album follows a similar path

GloZell Green

"The Art of surprise album drop"

:emma: I hope it's true but I doubt it

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived