yASSsss

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil
5 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Benederp Cucumberous :green: 

Biggoledick Wondersnatch

www.instagram.com/theduella666

SISTERV

Honestly if the movie Inception, Batman Begins, and Lady Gaga had a baby......

This would be it.

Looks good though! 

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

Honestly if the movie Inception, Batman Begins, and Lady Gaga had a baby......

This would be it.

Looks good though! 

So it's on track to be my favorite movie of all time

SISTERV
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

So it's on track to be my favorite movie of all time

Yes!

But seriously the intro to this trailer reminds me so much of a Lady Gaga music video. :toofunny:

And then the part with the buildings upside is directly from Inception.

And then when he has an overgrown snowy beard learning ancient fighting skills and he dramatically says "Teach Me" it is sooooo much like Batman Begins.

I read a thing the other day that said MARVEL is actually making like 27 more character stories like this until 2024. A new superhero every quarter for the next 8 years. :sick:

It's gonna cost like $8 Billion in production costs alone. Not even accounting for promotional and advertising costs. Wtf

weed

Bolivia Circumference! and Tilda Swinton!

I'm gonna be dr blaze before watching this lmao it looks kind of trippy! Probably will be good, I hope it's not campy like antman 

Duella Dvil
6 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Yes!

But seriously the intro to this trailer reminds me so much of a Lady Gaga music video. :toofunny:

And then when he has an overgrown snowy beard learning ancient fighting skills and he dramatically says "Teach Me" it is sooooo much like Batman Begins.

I read a thing the other day that said MARVEL is actually making like 27 more character stories like this until 2024. A new superhero every quarter for the next 8 years. :sick:

It's gonna cost like $8 Billion in production costs alone. Not even accounting for promotional and advertising costs. Wtf

Are you unaware of the Monthly comic series'? Liiike you wtf?

There is a gigantic marvel universe and all of them are about to be affected by this plot line sooo, they are necessary 

yASSsss
10 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

I want a stand alone movie for every Marvel-DC character out there :giveup:.This wasn't possible 15-20 years ago.What a great time to be alive :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

U-GO-BOY
4 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Yes!

where did you read that? The only new characters to get movies until 2019 are Black Panther, Captain Marvel and the Inhumans (and the Wasp, but she will be in the Ant-Man sequel)

Archived