music news

Meghan Trainor: It's Not JLo's Fault

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP

What about her writings songs for everybody now? Thers a rumor she writed Britney9 lead single, produced by DrLuke  too, so this kinda confirms it, so...MESS:neyde:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Versace

LOL, I wonder how Katy will be perceived after she releases KP4 with Luke as Executive Producer 

Mr Ricky

Out of all the better producers, why do they keep on going with Luke. Wasn't there anything to stop them? They need a damn wake up call.

tumblr_nu9hyxPDme1uudtt9o2_500.gif

Crossfit

fede ARTPOP
1 minute ago, Rachel Duncan said:

Out of all the better producers, why do they keep on going with Luke. Wasn't there anything to stop them? They need a damn wake up call.

tumblr_nu9hyxPDme1uudtt9o2_500.gif

I guess same like Kesha, contracts? :stalkga:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

MJHolland

The problem isn't JLo, it's you millennials that think it's OK to blacklist a producer whom you've never met over an accusation than two judges thought didn't have enough evidence.

This is a witch hunt, plain and simple.

Illuminati

God I really wish some other artist like katy who's been loyal to Luke had this backlash but not JLo. 

The Child
49 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

What about her writings songs for everybody now? Thers a rumor she writed Britney9 lead single, produced by DrLuke  too, so this kinda confirms it, so...MESS:neyde:

Britney's lead single is produced by BURNS.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

holy scheisse
32 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The problem isn't JLo, it's you millennials that think it's OK to blacklist a producer whom you've never met over an accusation than two judges thought didn't have enough evidence.

We millennials lol. Are you not a millennial? 

DiscoHeaven23
47 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Do you really not believe it yet?

I mean look to Gaga. 

She's said she knows things she can't reveal. Why would she stand by someone and risk hurting her reputation if she didn't have some kind of proof to believe them?

I mean, Gaga's stood by her friends who have been accused of sexual assault in the past, so its not like she goes around believing all accusations of sexual assault.

You're free to believe what you want, but there's more than enough signs there to give credit to Kesha's accusations

MJHolland
3 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Do you really not believe it yet?

I mean look to Gaga. 

She's said she knows things she can't reveal. Why would she stand by someone and risk hurting her reputation if she didn't have some kind of proof to believe them?

I mean, Gaga's stood by her friends who have been accused of sexual assault in the past, so its not like she goes around believing all accusations of sexual assault.

You're free to believe what you want, but there's more than enough signs there to give credit to Kesha's accusations

Because I don't look to Lady Gaga for my beliefs on the American justice system and I don't want to ruin a man's life and multiple careers (like JLo's) because Lady Gaga tells me he's guilty?

What's next, asking Kim Kardashian if we should consider **** Cheney are war criminal? 

Edit: wait lmao I just noticed that GDD sensors the name D*ck Cheney hahaha

AJH219

Who would've thought GGD would harbor people who blame/question rape victims :wtf: This fan base continues to find new ways to disgust me on a daily basis. And still people wonder why Gaga has devoted the last six or so months to advocating for sexual assault. :saladga: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

TheBatman

Haha JLo is a great dancer, her voice isn't awful, but the songs are always sub par, including this new BS that sounds like it belongs on a Meghan album. Hated her Dear MR Husband whatever bullshit song, go back to the 50's where you belong good gaw. 

As far as Luke.....if I were a pop star I would stay the **** away, and not comment on Kesha or (lets play) Dr Luke and wait to see what the truth is. Going ahead and doing a Luke song right now seems like an idiot move, and yeesh aren't there more producers out there?! 

LeoFameMonster

So is meghan fine with Luke producing her songs. Ain't got sense should be the tittle.

xdeki666
3 hours ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

Meghan trainor stated becoming really cocky ever since she snatched that best new artist at the Grammys, you should watch her new interviews it's cringe worthy.

:saladga:

she is cringworthy herself

jlo is a decent actress and dancer at the very least

Archived