Like do you have all the ha's in your username memorized? :air: 

chaeri pls

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Is there a link we can hear

I don't think so it's sooooo old... I know it was on NRJ site at that time, and it was posted here

RAMROD

Is it? :neyde:

Next few months could mean 2017 too, you see :neyde:

Emphasis on "s" in months :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eighteen
Just now, littlepotter said:

Like do you have all the ha's in your username memorized? :air: 

LOL no. i rarely turn off my computer let alone log off. i think it's been on for years. i think once i had to request my username or something tho bc i have no idea how many are in there. 

RAMROD
Just now, hahahahahahahah said:

LOL no. i rarely turn off my computer let alone log off. i think it's been on for years. i think once i had to request my username or something tho bc i have no idea how many are in there. 

Copy pasta is ur friend, bruh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eighteen
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

you know most of Gaga's interview in France are the most interesting... She already revealed a lot of things in France and her Interview at 'C'est à Vous' was like the best of the all ARTPOP era...

oh i was just being facetious. idk anything LOL 

Gangie
46 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Soon :derpga:

No seriously I think her album is almost done... Next few months I'd say late Summer for the album and sooner for the lead single (just my guess) 

I'm here for late June (aka beggining of the summer) for the lead single, mid september for the second one and early October for the Album release (just before AHS 6). June isn't that far away and I could deal with that,

If I like it, then that's what I get!

monketsharona
Just now, Gangie said:

I'm here for late June (aka beggining of the summer) for the lead single, mid september for the second one and early October for the Album release (just before AHS 6). June isn't that far away and I could deal with that,

Same, I love that schedule 

Gangie

Guys look... It's almost mid April and we're expecting the f***ing single almost every week since December and at this point there's no much time left for the new music. Everery day we're closer than ever ;). And I also think that the album is nearly done and she's doing final touches like mastering and recording some vocals right now.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

9 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

Is this a new interview? when did she said this? :huh:

some say during the Golden Globes, others say this april cause Hotel aires this month in France. 

so that means 'few months' from january must be may or june, or 'few' months from april means its going to be released in july, i think. 

logically she will release her lead single one month before her album. so, its coming in june. :giveup::flop:

Archived