Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

About "Shut Up" & "Text You Pictures"

theARTVampire

Featured Posts

theARTVampire

In early 2010 snippets of 3 unreleased Gaga songs leaked online. "Shut Up", "Text You Pictures" and "Animal".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoPtQu8EF7A

In the following year an extended snippet of Text You Pictures leaked and the full version of Animal (which was believed to be called "Jungle Claws" or "Fetish") appeared online.

Are there any chances we'll get to hear the full versions of the other 2 songs soon?

ImpossiblePrincess

i want text you pictures so bad!!!!!!!

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

McMonster08

I wasn't aware that there were such leaks as Shut Up and Text You Pictures. :flop:

But I hope we get to hear the full songs in the future. By the way, Text You Pictures kind of sounds like Christmas Tree. :green:

littlepotter
1 minute ago, McMonster08 said:

I wasn't aware that there were such leaks as Shut Up and Text You Pictures. :flop:

But I hope we get to hear the full songs in the future. By the way, Text You Pictures kind of sounds like Christmas Tree. :green:

IKR :giveup: this is the first time I find an unheard leak in so long

Spoiler

I don't like them tho :green: 

chaeri pls

Not The Real Gaga

Never heard these leaked snippets. They sound well, especially for 'The Fame'. 

I always wonder how many songs she makes for an album en how many didn't make the final cuts! :O

:huh:

eifulien

Sound so Fame-esque. You can keep them. I'm here only for ARTPOP outtakes. :green:

AnnTakamaki

The guy - Burim who leaked those snippet and many other songs went to jail and decided to stop leaking so it not gonna happen

KURUSHITOVSKA

13 minutes ago, Unites said:

Never heard these leaked snippets. They sound well, especially for 'The Fame'. 

I always wonder how many songs she makes for an album en how many didn't make the final cuts! :O

:huh:

I don't think any of these was meant to be on an album, they are demos for another artists.

Text You Pictures Is by Garibay. The two wrote the song while they were working on projects for Interscope Records. The song was intended for the Pussycat Dolls's sophomore album, Doll Domination, but it had already been sent off. By this time, Garibay wanted Gaga to sing it. After she recorded the song, she decided to shelve it because of two reasons. First, Gaga never approved of the song, and second, her album, The Fame, was already finished, and she had no plans for a new album yet. (from Gagapedia)

Shut Up is by RedOne and Animal by DarkChild, I don't think they were meant to be on a Gaga album, they were projects for another artists, like Telephone was

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

1 hour ago, theARTVampire said:

In early 2010 snippets of 3 unreleased Gaga songs leaked online. "Shut Up", "Text You Pictures" and "Animal".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoPtQu8EF7A

In the following year an extended snippet of Text You Pictures leaked and the full version of Animal (which was believed to be called "Jungle Claws" or "Fetish") appeared online.

Are there any chances we'll get to hear the full versions of the other 2 songs soon?

That's not Shut Up, that's Miss It B 4 U Kiss It for the last time. 

Cheap thrills
1 minute ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

Did you just join the forum?

No joined in January but I've always tried to look for unreleased songs 

And Text U Pictures is a cheap 3 minute demo, Miss It B 4 U Kiss It sounds like Push It's (SaltnPepa) breakdown like how she also used that songs bass line for Money Honey. Super old 2007 songs. 

Archived