💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Billboard Music Awards - TONIGHT - Send My Love video to debut!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

christinahoney

The Britney medley is so sad :toofunny:

It's like an amateur housewife walking around on stage to dramatic music

Edit: her dancers are hot though, those pecs <3

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
4 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

The Britney medley is so sad :toofunny:

It's like an amateur housewife walking around on stage to dramatic music

Edit: her dancers are hot though, those pecs <3

Stay pressed

cutepierqlc1.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Honestly, Britney was horrible. She's still young to dance like that, I wouldn't even call it dance (btw obviously the singing did not bother her :toofunny:

Manul

Mess at the way Britney was walking around. Like a macho walking up to someone to beat the **** outta him. :air: I enjoyed the overall thing though, I'm glad she's back. :giveup: I'm not glad about the lip sync though ,:stalkga:

Rihanna looked like a MESS with that hair. And I didn't enjoy the tryhard vocals nor the expressions. I wasn't expecting this.

Ariana left me speechless. :air: Such a seemingly tiny, cute human being with such a mature voice. :air:

I very much enjoyed Madonna. And I wasn't expecting this. Maybe a hag but she does know how to have stage presence that comes off as actually natural, and not forced. :clap: 

it wasn't laaaahv

Judas Oyster

holymtheromg!! I guess I'm late but I just watched Rihanna's performance... O M G! It's fcking perfection! What the hell. I'm speechless. Too fcking good!!! :O I loved it from start to finish. All the emotions, her voice, her clothes, the stage. Wow. I hope people have commented on this already bc this deserves all the pray it can get. For those who may not have seen it: http://www.vogue.com/13438971/rihanna-love-on-the-brain-billboard-music-awards/

I'm so proud of how long she's come. ANTI is underrated as hell. I hope for all in the world that she keeps going this way in the future too and that this is not a break from pop music in the terms we know. Wow. The album is a goodbye to her old self, and seeing her perform this song wow, it feels as she really means it. I was even thinking how Gaga and her could collaborate now bc really if Gaga saw that performance she would want to I think.

• Haroon unpinned this topic
On 22.05.2016 at 11:49 PM, Nono said:

Delusional fans :saladga:

Did you realise when the comments were made?  Long time before the performers were known. So pls learn to look at the date before comment.

Archived