💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga at It's On Us event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Koreku

I just hope she isn't feeling insecure :S

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JackTheTripper

so much about accepting yourself  and other bullshit , she looked so beautifull this week, during photoshoot with J L Curtis, in the studio, and during Grammy museum thing, and now.... not that i care but being objective she really f***ed up her face, dont care if its surgery or tape or whatever -so much effort, time and i guess lot of money spend to look like this? 

Bolkins
10 minutes ago, Fon said:

tumblr_o5ac30so671qkbegeo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_o5abwv8hHs1qkbegeo1_500.jpg

She looks normal here, its lighting and angles that distort. If she had stuck her chin up in the picture where she's waving she'd look totally different, nobody's face looks like it usually does under a spot light at that angle, also flash on iPhone is awful.

MJHolland
8 minutes ago, Pierre said:

She's giving me Kim Kardashian vibes. 

Omg I honestly thought the same thing...

Killa

Gaga, Sis This is a good laugh though.

OMG :r.i.p: I'm ready for her having a new face everyweek tbh. GO all out

edit

No, but really, is this Kim Kardashian?? Is this a troll?

Zilla

I'm sorry tho but this isn't the Gaga I remember. It's her face but when you can't even smile normally anymore, that's a problem. 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

andy232000
4 minutes ago, Blore said:

She looks totally normal here, its all about lighting and angles. If she had stuck her chin up in the picture where she's waving she'd look totally different.

I think the exact opposite. I could not recognize her in this photo. The cheeks are so big her eyes look tiny and her nose looks bigger 

Regiment
2 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

so much about accepting yourself  and other bullshit , she looked so beautifull this week, during photoshoot with J L Curtis, in the studio, and during Grammy museum thing, and now.... not that i care but being objective she really f***ed up her face, dont care if its surgery or tape or whatever -so much effort, time and i guess lot of money spend to look like this? 

Ew. If you're this vile when it comes to your fave I wonder how you are with other people.

monketsharona

She really needs to stop those injections....

She looks far better without it...

Regiment

Y'all are bullying her for the way she looks :wtf:  At first it was lighthearted but it's becoming increasingly nasty.

JackTheTripper
1 minute ago, Regiment said:

Ew. If you're this vile when it comes to your fave I wonder how you are with other people.

how am i vile? she did something with her face and it looks really weird,it is part of personal preferance, but to me it looks really bad

Archived