Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Jamie Lee Curtis promote Hilary Clinton in a new photo

yASSsss

Featured Posts

FFXSoul91

This thread needs to be closed. There is nothing productive coming out of this at all. It's like a Republican debate in here.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I don't have a single racist view; I call it like I see it, HONEY BUNS.

P.S. this isn't productive and is wasting my time so lets end it at that

I'm not your honey, either. 

Whispering
1 hour ago, SISTERV said:

Well let's just say this: Lady Gaga is someone I love for her personality, her drive, her art, her music. 

I don't think she understands politics that much, though. But I still love her alot! She has said herself she lives halfway between fantasy and reality. 

You are a Trump supporter and you are saying that Gaga doesn't understand politics. 

What a hysterically ironic comment!  :toofunny:

Eighteen

listen, if you vote bernie or vote hillary it's almost the same god damn thing LOL. HONESTLY. 

listen to me when i say that the phenomenon of "we believe" (obama) is VERY similar to the one of "feel the bern."

one must understand that there is ALWAYS congress to contend with and no matter a president's agenda, it can be blocked at every turn by the hundreds and hundreds of people who are in the pocket of oil, or plastic, or pharmaceuticals, wall street, etc. etc. pushing for their own agendas and who will vote against any bill Bernie will attempt to put forward. 2 years into bernie's term, should he be elected, i feel like people will be vastly let down in the same way they were with obama because they do not understand the nature of U.S. politics, that congress is a force to be reckoned with and that bernie is very similar to trump in the sense that they are both demagogues, pushing for policy that will most likely be killed

while many believe hillary is untrustworthy (which she is in a way) bernie is suspect, too. i mean he has worked within the system for so long that surely he knows these things unless he is 1. delusional with hope 2. lying to the public (i doubt it) or 3. has some secret weapon that will allow him to convince these people, half of whom do not even believe in climate change and are generally for the rich, to back his policy.

hillary is widely seen as untrustworthy (this is understandable) but ultimately her politics are the same as bernie's in the sense that she is pushing for what can realistically be pushed through congress and what i feel like bernie will in the end be relegated to because it is what is practical under the framework of U.S. politics today (and even then it will be a challenge with hillary because republicans hate her).

were president bernie to create a bill with one of his very liberal ideas (very good imo, i love bern), i suspect it will be shot down in congress like a hang glider over the pentagon.

bernie says to dream big and i agree it is a good thought but idk....when we look at obama's presidency and all the things he wanted to get done but couldn't or struggled very hard with because of congress ****ing him over, it really doesn't seem like these things bernie wants will become a reality, as if suddenly with the election of bernie the system will change. so it'll be bernie trying to push his policy through and being turned down and then adopting something less progressive, something similar to hillary. 

in conclusion, i wish obama could run for a third term because he would ****ing destroy all the candidates and leave pieces of them littered on the campaign trail for rodents to feed on. LOL :D

Just now, hahahahahahahah said:

listen, if you vote bernie or vote hillary it's almost the same god damn thing LOL. HONESTLY. 

listen to me when i say that the phenomenon of "we believe" (obama) is VERY similar to the one of "#ImWithHer."

Fixed.

That feeling when you come out with an album called born this way but promote someone who didn't support gay rights until 2013. 

8 minutes ago, hahahahahahahah said:

listen to me when i say that the phenomenon of "we believe" (obama) is VERY similar to the one of "feel the bern."

one must understand that there is ALWAYS congress to contend with and no matter a president's agenda, it can be blocked at every turn by the hundreds and hundreds of people who are in the pocket of oil, or plastic, or pharmaceuticals, wall street, etc. etc. pushing for their own agendas and who will vote against any bill Bernie will attempt to put forward. 2 years into bernie's term, should he be elected, i feel like people will be vastly let down in the same way they were with obama because they do not understand the nature of U.S. politics, that congress is a force to be reckoned with and that bernie is very similar to trump in the sense that they are both demagogues, pushing for policy that will most likely be killed

while many believe hillary is untrustworthy (which she is in a way) bernie is suspect, too. i mean he has worked within the system for so long that surely he knows these things unless he is 1. delusional with hope 2. lying to the public (i doubt it) or 3. has some secret weapon that will allow him to convince these people, half of whom do not even believe in climate change and are generally for the rich, to back his policy.

hillary is widely seen as untrustworthy (this is understandable) but ultimately her politics are the same as bernie's in the sense that she is pushing for what can realistically be pushed through congress and what i feel like bernie will in the end be relegated to because it is what is practical under the framework of U.S. politics today (and even then it will be a challenge because republicans hate her).

were president bernie to create a bill with one of his very liberal ideas (very good imo, i love bern), i suspect it will be shot down in congress like a hang glider over the pentagon.

bernie says to dream big and i agree it is a good thought but idk....when we look at obama's presidency and all the things he wanted to get done but couldn't or struggled very hard with because of congress ****ing him over, it really doesn't seem like these things bernie wants will become a reality, as if suddenly with the election of bernie the system will change. 

in conclusion, i wish obama could run for a third term because he would ****ing destroy all the candidates and leave pieces of them littered on the campaign trail for rodents to feed on. LOL :D

They might be the same but Hilary supports political corruption while bernie dont.. 

14 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

This thread needs to be closed. There is nothing productive coming out of this at all. It's like a Republican debate in here.

People disagree with me = Republican debate :emma:

Whispering
10 minutes ago, svvior said:

That feeling when you come out with an album called born this way but promote someone who didn't support gay rights until 2013. 

Just like Bill Clinton and Obama, and Gaga supported both of them. Hillary is the same. 

thefamebitch

Can someone close this thread before I just start annihilating people in here? :flutter:

23 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Just like Bill Clinton and Obama, and Gaga supported both of them. Hillary is the same. 

Obama and Bill Clinton were the best choice out of what they had at that time thats why its ok if they voted for her unlike today where we have people that actually support gays.

Whispering
5 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Obama and Bill Clinton were the best choice out of what they had at that time thats why its ok if they voted for her unlike today where we have people that actually support gays.

Obama and Bill Clinton both were for "traditional marriage". There were Independent candidates running who were more for gay rights at that time, or you can always write someone in. Hillary was no different than them at that time. 

Hillary supports gay rights. 

14 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Obama and Bill Clinton both were for "traditional marriage". There were Independent candidates running who were more for gay rights at that time, or you can always write someone in. Hillary was no different than them at that time. 

Hillary supports gay rights. 

Hilary recently changed her views for obvious reasons and all of the sudden became a feminist progressive yet she constantly contradicts herself! Bernie has always been fighting for the exact same things like political corruption and social racial issues since the 50's. Currently, they both stand for the same things but the difference is Bernie is against corruption in government while Hilary supports corruption and Bernie is more consistent so why wouldnt Gaga not vote Bernie? specially that she also agrees with him on economic issues too.

Archived