đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Taylor: Goodbye '1989', Goodbye "NR"?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Last night when accepting her final award Taylor Swift said that this would be her last award show for a while and almost started to cry.

Then she posted this on Twitter:

So my question is, does this mean she's done with "New Romantics" and won't be promoting it or releasing a new music video? The song has been released as a single for over a month now. It seems that way because it seems like she would've performed "New Romantics" last night.

wiltedbliss

I thought it was confirmed that a video was shot ? :giveup: this bitvh better release one 

I would really like to see New Romantics music video :(

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Harry
36 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Maybe because there is no other awards show before VMAs??? idk

Billboard is next month

Spock

Ugh, not this bitch doing the best songs on the album (aka Style and New Romantics) like that :wtf: 

who will love me when the night is over

venusfly

Didn't out of the woods get pretty bad views? Probably why they've decided to just let the album finish its course

Gagz4Gaga

tay tay you better stop milking 1989. it's a dying cow now. it has been good. :saladga:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Well, it wouldnt be the first single that doesnt have a video. In the past was a common practice for the last single to not have a video. Of course, there were some messes like DWUW or When we were young. :awkney:

Brian Ryan

I love 1989 still in my top 10 of albums I play. Her best album. It was a great era, but god damn it's time to lay it to rest. I would here for a New Romantics video then let it go. Jesus. lol I actually wouldn't mind a video for each song. I wish people would take a note from JPop singers besides Beyonce' it looks like she took that note.

Archived