Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Formation Rumor

Curio5

Featured Posts

beyonce-121313.jpg

The latest rumor surrounding Beyonce's upcoming Formation album involves collaborations with Adele, Mariah Carey, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Frank Ocean, and husband Jay-Z. A rumored track-list thats been floating around include: Sweet Tea, Tell me your Truth, Locked up away from me, FREE, mind over matter, Formation, Power, Get away ride from Hell, Beaches, Rock till Dawn, Sweet illusion, woman of the world, Nature Mother, and Lemonade Taste. The album might also be released as early as Friday April 8.

ARTICLE

ARTICLE#

If rumors are true, this could turn out to be a really Fantastic album.

Knowing this scenario:

Do you think LG needs other star power collaborations to compete with Formation?

Does an early release of Formation indicated LG5's imminent release?

Would it be wise if LG allow Formation to peak and then recede before releasing LG5?

Mr Judas

I can imagine Gaga bopping with Bae Beyonce while listening in to this album and all the while not knowing what to do about LG5 :toofunny:

Come thru Gaga 2016 is supposed to be your year :giveup:

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Adele said that no duet with Beyoncé is in the work yet.

hmm ive been hearing this all over radio today ... maybe something came through

eifulien

I was thinking today that it's high time she dropped the damn album. Even Rihanna left a months time before the tour. Bey has 20 days left. People be struggling to figure out the lyrics on her concerts. :toofunny:

Also such an army of collaborators doesn't excite me particularly. 

The connection to LG5 is.... where exactly cause I'm kinda lost? It's been a well know fact that LG5 is coming after B6 for quite a while but it's not because Gaga is waiting for Bey Strom to pass. 

why people expecting B6 now? Before tour?

"The Mrs. Carter Show" world tour started April 15, 2013 but the album was released in December. :saladga:

keith ink
33 minutes ago, Curio5 said:

beyonce-121313.jpg

The latest rumor surrounding Beyonce's upcoming Formation album involves collaborations with Adele, Mariah Carey, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, Frank Ocean, and husband Jay-Z. A rumored track-list thats been floating around include: Sweet Tea, Tell me your Truth, Locked up away from me, FREE, mind over matter, Formation, Power, Get away ride from Hell, Beaches, Rock till Dawn, Sweet illusion, woman of the world, Nature Mother, and Lemonade Taste. The album might also be released as early as Friday April 8.

ARTICLE

ARTICLE#

If rumors are true, this could turn out to be a really Fantastic album.

Knowing this scenario:

Do you think LG needs other star power collaborations to compete with Formation?

Does an early release of Formation indicated LG5's imminent release?

Would it be wise if LG allow Formation to peak and then recede before releasing LG5?

Gaga always beats her album wise.

NOt worried

Lord Temptation

I hope Formation is completely unlike the rest of the album. 

Zsolti

the album is called formation too?

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

1 minute ago, Popo said:

Beyonce stole Dinner from Gaga?! :air:

Just the lemonade ... i heard

Archived