💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo releases Miitomo

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

NintendoMONSTER

Nintendo released their first mobile game for Smartphones und Tablets, called Miitomo! You can create your own Mii-character, give them an own (your) personality or get them dressed. Of course there are also some minigames.
Use your Mii as a Social Go-Between. Your Mii and your friends' Mii act as social Go-Betweens. They ask you questions you'd never think to ask yourself, to lern the fun little things that make you... YOU!

7c8d842ad7c0e6dc

Miitomo is available for Android ans iOS and is for free!! 

https://miitomo.com/en/ 

App for iOS: 

„Miitomo“ von Nintendo Co., Ltd.
https://appsto.re/de/fksaab.i 

Nintendo also announced there new Online-System "My Nintendo". You can collect points for buying games online or even playing games. Furthermore you can use these points to buy games or merchandise.  

I may be an avid Nintendo fan, but am i the only who's not comfortable with them stepping in the mobile world ? :crossed: 

kvnrp

Thats neat, but I doubt that it'll be popular.

Spoiler

Where is a new Metroid tbh :crossed:

River

It's not exactly the first, there are the pokemon games (camp, shuffle etc)..

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the Mii.. it always looked so cheap for me lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SlaeUrAnus
6 minutes ago, venusian said:

*yawn*

If you're tired, why not take a nap instead of going on threads that do not interest you?

In my messy era.

venusian
4 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

If you're tired, why not take a nap instead of going on threads that do not interest you?

bc i have nothing better to do

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

NintendoMONSTER
36 minutes ago, River said:

It's not exactly the first, there are the pokemon games (camp, shuffle etc)..

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the Mii.. it always looked so cheap for me lol

Those were officially released and produced by the Pokemon Company :stalkga:

Just downloaded it and it looks cute and all, but I don't think this will be fun in the long run because of the whole in game purchases. There's a very thin line between in game purchases that really help both the player and the developer, and purchases that completely ruin the whole experience. In this case it's the latter because you have to pay every time you want to play a mini game and that's just bad business. :/

Going to keep it on my phone, though. I might change my mind after it gains some popularity. :green:

NintendoMONSTER
38 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Thats neat, but I doubt that it'll be popular.

Reveal hidden contents

Where is a new Metroid tbh :crossed:

You're right!! We need a new Metroid... :toofunny: a real Metroid... Not Federation Force :tea:

NintendoMONSTER
39 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I may be an avid Nintendo fan, but am i the only who's not comfortable with them stepping in the mobile world ? :crossed: 

Yeah, you're right... But I'm sure they won't stop producing good games for there consoles :) let's see what NX is about :giveup:

River
1 minute ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

Those were officially released and produced by the Pokemon Company :stalkga:

In the copyright of the mobile version Nintendo is first.. They had to give the permission to release the mobile version and to get money from it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

kvnrp
5 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

You're right!! We need a new Metroid... :toofunny: a real Metroid... Not Federation Force :tea:

I need Prime 4 after that cliffhanger or at least a new 2D Metroid.

Come on, what is taking so long D:

Princess Die

Welp, Nintendo's first mobile "game", Miitomo, launched last night. It's basically a social network where each user creates a mii to represent themselves within the app. It was released on both Android and iPhone platforms. I personally find it a tad boring without any friends that also have it, but the limited photo editor included within is somewhat amusing

https://cdn-image-a01202e031d911e58fa2efb70468ccd2.baas.nintendo.com/1/e4b58203880e909d

https://cdn-image-a01202e031d911e58fa2efb70468ccd2.baas.nintendo.com/1/9fcbbf15f1f45d40

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Haroon

@Princess Die Merged here :) The previous thread was in World News but I've moved it here now, so that explains why you may not have seen it before :laughga: 

Archived