Neight Shayde
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

Now that I think, I cant wait to hear about Elton at this event. :awkney:

disgusting.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Same DNA said:

If you're gonna say things like that maybe you should shut the f-ck up. Sexual assault is an important issue and we should support the victims. This is the impact that Gaga makes on society, much more relevant than an album that you want.

An artistic work can have a great value to the society and have great impact on people lifes. This should always remain the no 1 priority of an artist.

1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

disgusting.

We agree. Lets wait to see what Gaga will say.

Harry
5 minutes ago, Florin said:

Lol. Gaga isnt selfish because she is campaigning against sexual assault, I just think she has done enough in so many fields and has done nothing in others. Its time for fans to say No to everything else but new music.

:deadbanana:

This isn't part of her job as an entertainer. This isn't for you to "yaaaas" at, it isn't part of an 'era'... There's obviously a plan for the album and it will come when it comes. We're all incredibly excited for the album but dismissing Gaga's important work as an activist is really shitty. She has the potential to reach a lot of people and actually make a difference by speaking out about this issue, yet you're sat at your computer screen whining about wanting a new song.

untitled
10 minutes ago, Florin said:

Lol. Gaga isnt selfish because she is campaigning against sexual assault, I just think she has done enough in so many fields and has done nothing in others. Its time for fans to say No to everything else but new music.

Or maybe it's time for you to leave :wtf:

tumblr_ls1cd12EXi1ql141xo1_500.gif

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

:deadbanana:

This isn't part of her job as an entertainer. This isn't for you to "yaaaas" at, it isn't part of an 'era'... There's obviously a plan for the album and it will come when it comes. We're all incredibly excited for the album but dismissing Gaga's important work as an activist is really shitty. She has the potential to reach a lot of people and actually make a difference by speaking out about this issue, yet you're sat at your computer screen whining about wanting a new song.

Remmember your original comment? I am selfish. Some fans are selfish. And that is ok. Thats all Ive said.

11 minutes ago, Muumisarvinen said:

Or maybe it's time for you to leave :wtf:

Yes. Thats what the girl said to the bridesmaid after her vocabulary shown her education.

Lets not continue this. Its clear that no one is interested about this. Half of the topics replies are ours. The other half is other fans talking about LG5. And the rest are people who point fingers to them. The subject is not the point of interest. We can talk about this in other topics.

Archived