music news

Kanye's "Famous" available on Apple Music and Spotify

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The great Kanye West The Life of Pablo shell game continued on Monday morning (March 28) when the hip-hip tinkerer reversed course and offered up the Rihanna-featuring track "Famous" on both Apple Music and Spotify.

After claiming at one point that he would only offer Pablo tracks on the Tidal pay service, the Taylor Swift-baiting "Famous" popped up on both services unannounced early Monday morning with no commentary from the rapper.

Source: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7311550/kanye-west-rihanna-famous-apple-music-spotify

Cheap thrills

yeah I saw that when i was glancing through iTunes. do you think he'll drop his album?

Thomas P

Im so over it. I was looking forward to this album, but he ruined it for me...

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Im so over it. I was looking forward to this album, but he ruined it for me...

The album is phenomenal though. Don't see how HE can ruin it for you.

Paper Gangsta
6 minutes ago, Hooker said:

He's going to look hypocritical if he goes back on this :green:

he said "album" though :poot: this is just a single

2 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

he said "album" though :poot: this is just a single

I don't understand him though, I thought he had a problem with Apple because they don't respect artists and don't pay enough hence Tidal. Why are singles ok but not albums :saladga: 

Spoiler

Or did I completely misunderstand him, I didn't pay full attention to the story when everyone joined Tidal so if I'm wrong please educate me :green: 

Robo Ga

I'm a huge Kanye fan, but his whole flip flop with tidal and apple makes me annoyed. He should've just released his album on iTunes, it was disloyal to fans to hype them for the album and then have an exclusive Tidal release. And then, once everyones free trial was up, he tweeted he was putting the "finishing touches" on the album to keep people on Tidal. And now this. It's just really irritating as a consumer. He should be straightforward about where and when his music will be available. 

🤖⚡️

Quartz
23 minutes ago, Hooker said:

He's going to look hypocritical if he goes back on this :green:

Let me download this in Pirate Bay just to smite him :usrs:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Morphine Prince
10 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

And then, once everyones free trial was up, he tweeted he was putting the "finishing touches" on the album to keep people on Tidal. 

They extended people's free trials if they got it the day TLOP was released. I did and my free trial expires until April 14. 

Judas Oyster

this album version include some finishing touches indeed

I can hear some differences there and there

also, Frank's song is included, AKA Wolves' version is with Sia

Archived