šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

event

Gaga Daily's Birthday Gift to Gaga (Pictures Added)

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Kayla
28 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Thank you so much for all your dedication and hard work. You guys are seriously incredible. I started to tear up looking at the quilt and reading the card. I really hope Gaga recieved this present and tweets about it or something. You guys deserve some acknowledgement for this.

By the way, how did you get our handwriting onto the quilt?

There are sites that allow you to upload your own prints onto blankets, pillows, clothes, etc. so @ZillaĀ took all of the entries and created an image of them that was then uploaded to the blanket site to be put on the blanket itself! (She could probably explain it better, tbh)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

I see my wordsĀ :flutter:Ā this is so incredibly cool and thoughtful. I'm sur she will love it. Thanks you for all that you put into it. Muuuuah!Ā 

Lets go take a howl at that moonšŸŒ™ -Crowley

Quasi

Please Gaga, please acknowledge this gift and this site. Ā Too many people worked so hard on this toĀ see that this reachesĀ your hands. PLEASE.Ā :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Frankenztein

All three of my words are on there! This is amazing. The hard work that was put into it is commendable.Ā 

Zilla
4 hours ago, Kayla said:

There are sites that allow you to upload your own prints onto blankets, pillows, clothes, etc. so @ZillaĀ took all of the entries and created an image of them that was then uploaded to the blanket site to be put on the blanket itself! (She could probably explain it better, tbh)

@Katie14

Basically I took each entry and made it a vector (which is a fancy word for making an image stretchable so it doesn't get blurry when printed at any size). Then I moved each one onto the blanket document and resized it so everything fit. Which sounds easy but it took over 10 hours start to finish. My computer crashed twice but it was worth it!

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

Zilla

OH and did anybody spot the EASTER EGG yet?Ā :stalkga:

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

Quasi
11 minutes ago, Zilla said:

OH and did anybody spot the EASTER EGG yet?Ā :stalkga:

Can you give us a clue as to where we should be looking? Ā Blanket, card?Ā :excited2:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

littlepotter

I hope to God she takes a picture in it. We would cry.

chaeri pls

Schwerk

None of my handwritten words are on thereĀ :(Ā did I submit it wrong? Just curious.

Not that it really matters becauseĀ it's the message that counts and this is the most beautiful GGD fangift so far. Such a great idea and a lot of hard work that went into it. Even if she doesn't tweet about it, I'm sure she'll love it. It's perfect and it would look great in her LA home or matched with her Vuitton luggage for the next tour ;)

Great job guys!

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• ChicaSkas locked this topic

Archived