Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millennials find Madonna 'desperate', study finds

Pop

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Poison Pacifier said:

Yeah.

MDNA happened and- that was bad

but then she drops "Living for Love" and "Ghosttown", the best songs she dropped this century, and she ****s it all up by doing Rebel Heart low quality just because of leaks, and on the side recording "Bitch I'm Madonna"

she was bad and then got worse

# /thread

I don't know when you personally start your centuries but Music, American Life and Confessions were all post 2000 :air: (and are alone better than most other people's discographies :green: )

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I doubt ppl have even really heard Rebel Heart if they so whole heartedly think there's no "quality" O.o its much better than many today's releases.

JustinTrudeau
13 hours ago, TRILL MONSTER said:

I love madonna .....but i can see why many people think shes a try hard

the younger generation thinks of her as a grandma and when they see her doing things like flashing her tits or kissing drake they dont get horny they get sick 

I will never get over the Drake incident, that was uncalled for :neyde:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

dannydevito
Just now, VenusOddity said:

the point is, just yesterday madonna sounded like every baby boomer around and nowadays she's tryna play it cool and she's doing too much.

adele, who is about the same age as her, is liked by 'millenials' too because she's authentic and true to herself

wut

Regiment

I agree. I worship Madonna pre-2005 but I have nothing nice to say about what she's doing right now. There's a sad involution going on and it's a pity because she was that one artist who was always ahead of the times.

christinahoney

Madonna can do whatever the **** she wants, people can hate her all they want, she will still be the most legendary Queen of Pop long after everyone reading this thread dies.

christinahoney
2 hours ago, Regiment said:

I agree. I worship Madonna pre-2005 but I have nothing nice to say about what she's doing right now. There's a sad involution going on and it's a pity because she was that one artist who was always ahead of the times.

You must not be familiar with Devil Pray, Freedom, Ghosttown, Tears of a Clown, Falling Free, WAOM, the second and third act of the Rebel Heart tour etc.

Regiment
Just now, christinahoney said:

You must not be familiar with Devil Pray, Freedom, Ghosttown, Tears of a Clown, Falling Free, WAOM, the second and third act of the Rebel Heart tour etc.

I am. My opinion stands.

christinahoney
4 hours ago, Snow said:

Again, I doubt ppl have even really heard Rebel Heart if they so whole heartedly think there's no "quality" O.o its much better than many today's releases.

Exactly ^

The album has flawless songs like Wash All Over Me, Devil Pray, Joan of Arc, Inside Out, Messiah, Ghosttown, Hold Tight, RH, etc.

christinahoney
1 minute ago, Regiment said:

I am. My opinion stands.

:emma: poor M gets no respect for caring about the world

Omar Vela

This is not sexist or ageist (or wathever it's spelled) because people never bully mature woman celebrities like Meryl Streep, Sophia Lauren, Cher (they joke but she actually likes to laugh about herself), Kylie Minogue (a lot of people find her really hot), etc etc. It's just the fact that Madonna looks really desperate... get over it

Archived