💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari to release Unreleased Gaga from 2006-2007

Primetime

Featured Posts

Guys, beg for other songs.

We know the lyrics to Glitter and Grease and have heard it live countless tiems.

Ask for songs we barely know anything about like Retros-xual and Musicland.

nope. He won't have full rights.

He doesn't have full rights, but he has legal rights. He can get away with releasing them if they weren't even going to be used to begin with.

This is actualy so exciting. Please let this be a super memorable Easter, Gaga wise just like Christmas was.

Edited by Kyle

We Are Plastic please

Oh yes. I love that title. Someone should post a list of all the Fusari/Gaga songs.

ARTBOP

Oh yes. I love that title. Someone should post a list of all the Fusari/Gaga songs.

He did:

"Blueberry Kisses" (2007)

"Dirty Ice Cream" (2007)

"Fancy Pants" (2006)

"Fever" (2006)

"Fooled Me Again" (2007)

"Funky Beat" (2006)

"Glitter and Grease" (2007)

"Go, Go, Go" (2006)

"Kandy Life" (2007)

"Let Love Down" (2006)

"Love Sick Girl" (2007)

"Musicland" (2006)

"Oh Well" (2006)

"Real Cool" (2006)

"Retros-xual" (2006)

"Ribbons" (2006)

"Rockshow" (2006)

"Sexy Ugly" (2007)

"Shake Your Kitty" (2006)

"Trigger" (2006)

"We Are Plastic" (2006)

"When She Go" (2006)

"Wonderful" (2006)

"Yay Ha" (2006)

Benji

"Glitter and Grease first"

First makes me think were getting more than one! :party:

giskardsb

He doesn't have full rights, but he has legal rights. He can get away with releasing them if they weren't even going to be used to begin with.

Thats not how contracts work. Leaking them all is no different than if Fusari decided to put together a record and sell it as a Gaga album. Somewhere there are legal encumbrances intended to prevent stuff from leaking or being used without Gaga or Label participation, and he's opening himself to lawsuits if he does it. If those encumbrances arn't in place, then somebody screwed up the initial contracts.

Edited by sbmonster

Unheard demos please. Dying to hear We Are Plastic. :cry:

Edited by CherryCherryMon

Benji

Thats not how contracts work. Leaking them all is no different than if Fusari decided to put together a record and sell it as a Gaga album. Somewhere there are legal encumbrances intended to prevent stuff from leaking or being used without Gaga or Label participation, and he's opening himself to lawsuits if he does it. If those encumbrances arn't in place, then somebody screwed up the initial contracts.

This.. I imagine him and Gaga are still in contact and she would of got someone to take down his tweets if she had a problem with him doing this :) The same with DJ White Shadow who recently put out his remix of TEOG, if Gaga had a problem with him releasing it, she would of got it took down by now :lol:

FrozenKookie

Unheard demos please. Dying to hear We Are Plastic. :cry:

Hey rem, why are you still here. I thought you're on your bed right now :crossed:

• ChicaSkas locked this topic