other

Official 'Joanne' Discussion Thread

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I'm new at the forum!

I just wanted to say that I can't believe how amazing her new single is. It's one of the greatest pop songs I've ever heard. I'm so happy the new direction our mother monster is going in. And the album title. It's... I just can't even. This is too much for me.

I CANNOT wait for the album! 

New here as well! A long time lurker and fan, lol finally decided to join the madness here.

PI is everything I wanted in a Gaga banger in 2016. The rock-influence and disco flourishes in the instrumental are totally NOT what pop is like nowadays. Feels like she's once again going against the flow, and I liiiiiiive. And can you believe we have 13 more new songs on the way? Plus potential demos and leaks?! Yall I'm living! :laughga:

❤ x ❤

Hello Fellow Monsters, I'm new to the forum AND to Lady Gaga's music! I love her new single and have played it endlessly since I first heard it. I am not a pop music fan and only know a handful of Lady Gaga's previous hits. But Perfect Illusion, which I first heard at a little cafe in Mexico, truly spoke to me at a most difficult time. The owner was so excited when I asked him about the song, he repeated it for me! I will buy this album in hopes of more songs just like Perfect Illusion. Also I will buy ARTPOP to get myself acquainted with her music. So excited for my new musical discovery Lady Gaga!

crisTEAne
Just now, Loulu said:

Hello Fellow Monsters, I'm new to the forum AND to Lady Gaga's music! I love her new single and have played it endlessly since I first heard it. I am not a pop music fan and only know a handful of Lady Gaga's previous hits. But this single, which I first heard at a little cafe in Mexico, truly spoke to me at a most difficult time. The owner was so excited when I asked him about the song, he repeated it for me! I will buy this album in hopes of more songs just like Perfect Illusion. Also I will buy ARTPOP to get myself acquainted with her music. So excited for my new musical discovery Lady Gaga!

welcome, what a cute story. :nick: hope you'll like her discography. have fun immersing in the gagz universe! it'll be one hell of a ride, so prepare your scalp. :rockstar:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Thank you TEA for the warm welcome! I've had a difficult two weeks, and am happy to have a good distraction!

I was in Mexico for my honeymoon when I first heard the song. It was two days after I found out that my husband and his brother visited a special place the night before, which was deeply upsetting. I am of the Orthodox Jewish faith and on my first trip away from home and everyone. It was so upsetting when it happened, and this song has really comforted me.

At first, I thought it was a Mexican artist but was really surprised to find out it was Lady Gaga.The cafe owner was also kind to make me a CD only of Perfect Illusion so that I can play it often. I will definitely buy the new album. Tomorrow, I am going to Best Buy to see her albums. I feel like I want to discover other meaningful songs that she has from before. I think her last album ARTPOP is a good place to start, since I like going backwards.

Chuckles
14 minutes ago, Loulu said:

Thank you TEA for the warm welcome! I've had a difficult two weeks, and am happy to have a good distraction!

I was in Mexico for my honeymoon when I first heard the song. It was two days after I found out that my husband and his brother visited a special place the night before, which was deeply upsetting. I am of the Orthodox Jewish faith and on my first trip away from home and everyone. It was so upsetting when it happened, and this song has really comforted me.

At first, I thought it was a Mexican artist but was really surprised to find out it was Lady Gaga.The cafe owner was also kind to make me a CD only of Perfect Illusion so that I can play it often. I will definitely buy the new album. Tomorrow, I am going to Best Buy to see her albums. I feel like I want to discover other meaningful songs that she has from before. I think her last album ARTPOP is a good place to start, since I like going backwards.

I'm from Mexico and happy that you heard it first here!!! I haven't had the time to listen to it much but I l love it. Some of my favorites: Aura, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Electric Chapel, Heavy Metal Lover, Dance in the Dark, Poker Face (still timeless), The Fame, Summerboy. But mostly each song is as good as you want it to be.

The Surrealist

Updated:

- single sources are now listed unser 'creative process'

- added artworks, dates, names

bttm4ladyguga
21 hours ago, ulizos said:

Hey guys, I'm new at the forum!

I just wanted to say that I can't believe how amazing her new single is. It's one of the greatest pop songs I've ever heard. I'm so happy the new direction our mother monster is going in. And the album title. It's... I just can't even. This is too much for me.

I CANNOT wait for the album! 

Hiiii !

I'm new 2.

I think the illusion song is good. 

Will the album be good? I hope so. I don't likeca artppo much but I like the Illusion!

I hope they album will be fun fun fun!:music:

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived