đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you promote rebel heart if it only contained these songs?

Ferrer Zorola

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Andreyw said:

That's subjective

Also, you should've bolded the 'you' word instead of 'if' since you probably wanted to point out that I don't like it ;)

I agree completely on that part! I meant that it's subjective and to me its a good album which doesnt mean you or someone else will like it. NOR is it baf album if you didnt like it. :) I didnt mean anything negative by it. And that cap 'if' was ac, didnt mean anything by it.

I only laughed at the remark that she should only do GH stuff and she cant do anything New which is really stupid remark. Ofcourse she can. Especially now she's at The point in her career to do whatever she pleases and Rebel against Social norms etc. She doesnt need hits, she has plenty forever and made a huuuge Mark on pop history. She can still make history in her rebelling agains ageism and sexims for instance. A renegate of sorts. She has NOTHING to loose no matter how much teen pop world ridicules her with bogus headliness and by twisting everything.

Andreyw
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

I agree completely on that part! I meant that it's subjective and to me its a good album which doesnt mean you or someone else will like it. NOR is it baf album if you didnt like it. :) I didnt mean anything negative by it. And that cap 'if' was ac, didnt mean anything by it.

I only laughed at the remark that she should only do GH stuff and she cant do anything New which is really stupid remark. Ofcourse she can. Especially now she's at The point in her career to do whatever she pleases and Rebel against Social norms etc. She doesnt need hits, she has plenty forever and made a huuuge Mark on pop history. She can still make history in her rebelling agains ageism and sexims for instance. A renegate of sorts. She has NOTHING to loose no matter how much teen pop world ridicules her with bogus headliness and by twisting everything.

I was trolling with the GH tour ,lol

Archived