other

Madonna pulls an 16 yo girl's top down at her Brisbane show

Serendipity

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

MADONNA IS SO ****ING EVIL KILL HER AND BURN HER AT THE STAKE FOR HER MISOGYNISTIC AND SEXUALLY CHARGED ASSAULT SHE SHOULD RETIRE AND MOVE TO BOCA RATON OR PHOENIX I HATE HER UGHH

chill out drama queens.. It was clearly an accident and she didn't mean any harm. Plus this girl will have the best story to share for the rest of her life "one time I was on stage with Madonna and.." :green:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

LeoFameMonster

OMFG now this all makes sense shes the Pervy Clown that everyone was scared of at children birthday parties.

Madonna is so legendary she haunts even our dreams,

11-madonna.w529.h529.jpg

Coming for u LG5, going to pull ur security down & leak your nudes, I mean tracks to all the thirsty monsters

RAMROD

Justice for humiliated 16 years old girl! :giveup:

Or is that the way Madonna choose next person she want to adopt?? :green:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

shoful
2 hours ago, Baby Blue said:

The backlash this will spawn for her:rip:

reminds me of this:emma:

tumblr_lsd5ipG1C61qezxsoo1_r1_500.gif

Whats wrong with that. I completely agree. Sex is extremely censored but killing and blood is barely flinched at. Especially during that time period sex was even more censored. 

#Justice4Erotica

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Supersonic

Well at least this answers why Rocco doesn't wanna see her. If she does that unashamedly on stage I don't wanna know what she does to her kids in private and sees as a "joke". I wouldn't wanna see her as well and move as far away as possible. :toofunny:

sarahb

I heard about this on the radio and they mentioned the girl was fine with it. (I'm not taking any sides just reporting what I heard)

OmgSum1Actually

16 yrs old? She looks like a stripper tbh

Shameless selfpromo

SlaeUrAnus

This was so unprofessional and embarrassing. 

Imagine the uproar is a man pulled her top down? :wtf: Why should she get spared?

In my messy era.

Yet again children are running here to bash M and yet again proving her true relevance ;) You fave can only wish for this much constantly media attention, good or bad 

Katharine Hepburn

It was an accident and she apologised so I think it's okay but if she said those sorts of things to me I'd feel uncomfortable.

xoxo Joanne

Katharine Hepburn
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yet again children are running here to bash M and yet again proving her true relevance ;) You fave can only wish for this much constantly media attention, good or bad 

Too bad 'relevance' doesn't translate into sales :tea:

xoxo Joanne

Archived