Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zayn Malik says people who like being naked need to read more books

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Haroon

I read the first part of the first tweet as being sarcastic, so thanks for bringing up the retweet and his further tweets clarifying his meaning :laughga: The explosion has been avoided :air: 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219

GGD, Queens of getting B list celebrities to back track on their tweets :gaycat: 

tumblr_mu7vsjkzII1rfduvxo1_500.gif

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Bloody

He should open a book too then in order to express better and not get misunderstood. :green:

Sizzily

Wooow. He's saying People feel liberated with their bodies but people should also liberate their minds. Isn't that obvious? :huh: I think members here have been using the ellipses in only negative way and that's why you think he's criticizing people.

One Banned Boi

OmgSum1Actually
40 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Guys, y'all really judgemental. He retweeted this tweet.

tumblr_inline_mnpe91r7zo1qz4rgp.gif

Shameless selfpromo

SKANK
22 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

Wooow. He's saying People feel liberated with their bodies but people should also liberate their minds. Isn't that obvious? :huh: I think members here have been using the ellipses in only negative way and that's why you think he's criticizing people.

No, it isn't obvious, hence his clarifications.

He meant well, he just expressed himself inarticulately while telling people to read more, which is funny.

venusfly

did he just release a debut single about ****ing someone then imply being naked is trashy :sick:

Morphine Prince

Maybe go look at the rest of his tweets before calling someone a hypocrite. 

Archived