Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sia's rise to fame

iCpro

Featured Posts

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

I don't really like it either, but she just looked so cute in that picture :flutter: plus her exaggerated expression kinda disguises her in a way

She is so beautiful though :unicorn:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999
6 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

I'd probably stare at her awkwardly not knowing whether to approach her until she gets creeped out and leaves :toofunny:

I feel like I would just try to get her attention by saying "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG" and following her through the whole store" (I literally planned the scenario in my head since she released "Elcastic Heart". It happened in a Target, she was dressed in black and it happened at a Sunday and "Chandelier" was being played) :toofunny:

Tommy Monster

A great demonstration of the law of attraction, after she stopped trying and let go, she managed to get it :flutter:

Gotta love her :flutter:

andy232000

theres the rumor about her not singing anymore after This is Acting, but I hope its not true. this woman needs to keep singing. her voice is one of the best and even if she doesnt want to be famous she can still do her "covering her face" thing or not even perform if she is uncomfortable with it, point is its a huge loss on the music business if she quits. but, if This is Acting was not part of her labels contract, then that means that either 1, she paid for it, or 2. she renewed her contract (meaning more albums to come) hopefully its 2

Gagaloo911

Wow, I did not know any of that!

Makes so much sense why she doesn't show her face now. I thought it served some other artistic statement/purpose tbh just didn't know what that was

andy232000
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Wow, I did not know any of that?

Makes so much sense why she doesn't show her face now. I thought it served some other artistic statement tbh just didn't know what that was

its also about appreciating the voice more than the look too i think. if you cant see you can only hear the music, she is quite a genius to me. she has stage fright and panic as well. it didnt begin as a pretentious artsy thing 

iCpro
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

its also about appreciating the voice more than the look too i think. if you cant see you can only hear the music, she is quite a genius to me. she has stage fright and panic as well. it didnt begin as a pretentious artsy thing 

This. By hiding herself we judge the music on it's quality alone, which is how it should be.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

andy232000
Just now, MANiKIWI said:

This. By hiding herself we judge the music on it's quality alone, which is how it should be.

exactly, thats why I love her. people think her hiding her face is stupid, but i think its super smart. you cant judge her by her looks, only her voice and sound, and thats how music should always be

Gagaloo911
5 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Well I can appreciate that! I really enjoy her voice, she has a very nice one.

andy232000

I´ve grown to be so obsessed with her I´m almost done creating my own fanmade "This is Acting World Tour". i just finished some arrangements today and have the setlist done! (I need something to keep me going through the LG5 wait time)

iCpro
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I´ve grown to be so obsessed with her I´m almost done creating my own fanmade "This is Acting World Tour". i just finished some arrangements today and have the setlist done! (I need something to keep me going through the LG5 wait time)

It's probably the closest we'll get to an actual tour :giveup: Be sure to post it here when your done, I'd love to see it :)

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

andy232000
3 minutes ago, MANiKIWI said:

It's probably the closest we'll get to an actual tour :giveup: Be sure to post it here when your done, I'd love to see it :)

Im still finishing up some details, but ill make sure to make a thread when its done. 

This is the setlist so far, im gonna merge Bird set free with Dressed in Black since they have the same elements and keys, and probably will add chandelier before cheap thrills:

ACT I

Band Intro

Fire Meet Gasoline

Bang My Head (contains remix elements)

Unstoppable

One Million Bullets

House on Fire

ACT II

Cheap Thrills

Move Your Body

Footprints/Fist Fighting a Sandstorm

ACT III