funny

What about your first Oscar?

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

Michel Najem

i keep hearing "bat about" like every two minutes

this has gone overly viral here lol 

RAMROD

How can a journalist for abroad media who can't speak proper English was assigned for such duty tho?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

How can a journalist for abroad media who can't speak proper English was assigned for such duty tho?

Exactly. I didn't complain about her accent, but when you are covering such a big event, at least prepare your questions. What a mess lool 

Over.

Michel Najem
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

it's not like you have perfect english either. and that hasn't stopped you from interacting with people who can speak "proper english". 

i think its funny as hell but getting all judgmental and high-horsey will get us nowhere. 

RAMROD
Just now, Michel Najem said:

it's not like you have perfect english either. and that hasn't stopped you from interacting with people who can speak "proper" english. 

i think its funny but getting all judgmental and high-horsey will get us nowhere. 

Not sure why you mad and get all sensitive, see a chance to shine?

I am not getting paid so it is all casual bit when your job to civer in a big event, one.must at least can build sentence that can be understood by the interviewee.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Quartz
5 minutes ago, Michel Najem said:

it's not like you have perfect english either. and that hasn't stopped you from interacting with people who can speak "proper english". 

i think its funny as hell but getting all judgmental and high-horsey will get us nowhere. 

It's not his job to know accurate english. That international reporter, that's her job. It's not his job to represent a country in such a high profile event. That international reporter, that's her job. At least if that member you quoted asked that question then, Leo would have been able to understand. Just saying.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Mariann

You can prepare all you want but covering such a big event in a foreign language you are bound to get at least a bit nervous and all the more likely to mess something up. But you are all welcome to try and do better. 

Florian
2 hours ago, Michel Najem said:

Is RAMROD a journalist? Is RAMROD a foreign journalist sent in the US to interview a famous actor? I don't think so.

It's a shame that a broadcast channel sends a journalist with that english level. Moreover it's utterly unprofessional from the journalist to dare to ask her question this way; it's also her job to check if she's saying something properly ! (even Google Translate would have done a better job, I'm sure she could at least check her phone at the hotel before the interview).  

Pacify Him

What really went wrong is that, she asked the wrong question. It's never about whether she can speak proper English.

I’m getting on your nerves

lego

"I'm zaa firzt Egyptian journalist covering the ozkar from here..."

:yay:

Sisi probably sent his daughter. It's not about who is the most qualified, it's about connections. 

I haven't heard Leo's voice in ages, he still sounds like a young boy. :green:

FreePalestine

SlayGagaloo
1 hour ago, VampireHeart said:

"I'm zaa firzt Egyptian journalist covering the ozkar from here..."

:yay:

Sisi probably sent his daughter. It's not about who is the most qualified, it's about connections.

Lol... 

tiYwvhH.gif

Over.

SlayGagaloo

Okay so she apparently apologized for what happened... I didn't post it to make fun of ha or smth, but I thought it was funny so, 

tumblr_mdyclzi7ip1ry9e1po1_500.gif

Over.

Archived