Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber Meet and Greets

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Roomingfree77
20 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Look what Justin gives you for a $2000 meet and greet. He always seems to detached from life lately, its sad. 

justin-selfie03.jpg

justin-selfie07.jpg

justin-selfie10.jpg

Compared to this:

artRave-MeetGreet-in-Canada-4.jpg

I cant stop laugh'n.. :p

LoveandMagic

I'm not attacking the guys looks, but he doesn't look well in those two pictures. Has he been sick lately? Is it bad lighting.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

littlepotter
25 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

I don't really think it's so expensive just because they need the money or something. Its purpose is to limit the number of fans. Imagine Gaga's M&G being free... It would accumulate like hundreds of people if not everyone who attended the show. 

Well neither are a good strategy. I think what she does with bringing a fan backstage is very nice, maybe if she did the same with M&G but with more people obviously. That way people like me who could barely afford the concert ticket but are diehard stans have the same chances of meeting her as the rich spoiled brats who just want a selfie with a famous star they don't even know just for bragging rights.

chaeri pls

nikola
29 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Well neither are a good strategy. I think what she does with bringing a fan backstage is very nice, maybe if she did the same with M&G but with more people obviously. That way people like me who could barely afford the concert ticket but are diehard stans have the same chances of meeting her as the rich spoiled brats who just want a selfie with a famous star they don't even know just for bragging rights.

i dont think gaga has anything to do with M&G prices tho.......someone else is setting the price for it and she cant do anything about it and most of that 2k does not go to her

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

littlepotter
1 hour ago, nikola said:

i dont think gaga has anything to do with M&G prices tho.......someone else is setting the price for it and she cant do anything about it and most of that 2k does not go to her

I know she can't possibly be the one who sets all the prices but it's still her team and I'm sure she has a voice in all this. But I guess things aren't going to change any time soon.

chaeri pls

Whispering
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

It was a way of providing a higher level of a concert experience, for those who were willing to pay that much for the full experience. Many artists just provide the M&G people with a seat in the first three rows and a brief picture. Some artists, like Gaga, have a designated area for their premium package, which includes free beverages and gift bags backstage, etc. Gaga also took usually an hour to 90 minutes to talk to this group. For those willing to pay for it, this Meet and Greet experience was a well put together package.

The majority of those who bought these packages were not "spoiled brats", but people who had saved up for tickets for a long while, and made the choice to spend their saved money on something like this vs. something else. Of course, not everyone can afford it, but some fans made the choice to spend hard earned money on the premium level ticket...and they shouldn't be called names because of it. 

nikola
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I know she can't possibly be the one who sets all the prices but it's still her team and I'm sure she has a voice in all this. But I guess things aren't going to change any time soon.

i dont know much about those things.....but i think she need to do meet and greets like this because of sponsors and all people involved in the tour.......and i think that company that does her tour planing and all that decides how much will meet and greets be priced......so yeah....her picking up fans for free and bringing them backstage is her own good will......and not many pop stars do that

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

littlepotter
6 hours ago, Whispering said:

It was a way of providing a higher level of a concert experience, for those who were willing to pay that much for the full experience. Many artists just provide the M&G people with a seat in the first three rows and a brief picture. Some artists, like Gaga, have a designated area for their premium package, which includes free beverages and gift bags backstage, etc. Gaga also took usually an hour to 90 minutes to talk to this group. For those willing to pay for it, this Meet and Greet experience was a well put together package.

The majority of those who bought these packages were not "spoiled brats", but people who had saved up for tickets for a long while, and made the choice to spend their saved money on something like this vs. something else. Of course, not everyone can afford it, but some fans made the choice to spend hard earned money on the premium level ticket...and they shouldn't be called names because of it. 

I was afraid it'd come off wrong and it did. Of course I'm not meaning any of the little monsters by what I said. I was referring to those people who just have too much money on their hands and decide to "meet and greet" Gaga. It sounds salty of me but I mean I can't not be butthurt because well it's not fair and I just feel a tinge of bitterness.

chaeri pls

malazam
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

and the vodka? what about the vodka? It had free Vodka!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Whispering
12 minutes ago, malazam said:

and the vodka? what about the vodka? It had free Vodka!

That too!    :woohoo:   And snacks, right? 

Archived