💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Justin Bieber Meet and Greets

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Look what Justin gives you for a $2000 meet and greet. He always seems to detached from life lately, its sad. 

justin-selfie03.jpg

justin-selfie07.jpg

justin-selfie10.jpg

Compared to this:

artRave-MeetGreet-in-Canada-4.jpg

Haroon

These aren't that bad, I mean he's Justin Bieber so you kinda know to expect that he won't be smiling, or at least not get too shocked if he doesn't :laughga: I thought there'd be a big gap between him and the fan physically :deadbanana: 

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Haroon said:

These aren't that bad, I mean he's Justin Bieber so you kinda know to expect that he won't be smiling, or at least not get too shocked if he doesn't :laughga: I thought there'd be a big gap between him and the fan physically :deadbanana: 

yea, maybe not quite Avril status haha

Schwerk

So you have to take your own selfie? Lol, I suck at that haha.

I love Gaga for at least making her M&G an experience, sometimes chatting to the small group of 20 people for over an hour, sharing very private stuff.

Only thing I didn't like, apart from the high prices, is that it went from being able to get something signed or give a gift to a more traditional M&G where everyone got a tourbook she pre-signed. The M&G thread here on GGD was a rollercoaster of emotions because of all the changes.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Prismatic
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

These aren't that bad, I mean he's Justin Bieber so you kinda know to expect that he won't be smiling, or at least not get too shocked if he doesn't :laughga: I thought there'd be a big gap between him and the fan physically  

Do I sense some shade in the last sentence :green: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Angel Down
8 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

justin-selfie03.jpg

Justin here is me after I found out LG5 will delay more.

Haroon
1 minute ago, Prismatic said:

Do I sense some shade in the last sentence :green: 

Omg it seems like that now because of the title change LOL :toofunny: Originally it was 'Justin Bieber is the new Avril Lavigne' 

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Haroon said:

Omg it seems like that now because of the title change LOL :toofunny: Originally it was 'Justin Bieber is the new Avril Lavigne' 

Ahh sorry i'll take the blame on that @Prismatic, I changed it to make it less dramatic. 

Though i live for the dramatic titles

globe.257.jpg

chromaticka
8 minutes ago, Haroon said:

if you compare these to gaga's it's horrible! were those taken on phones? like wtf, i could wait outsid of his hotel for something like this

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

littlepotter

I'm never going to understand under what logic you have to pay people to see them. He doesn't need those ****ing 2k. The greed in unreal.

I always thought Gaga was going to be one of those rebels who has free meet and greets but I guess nope.

chaeri pls

Angel Down
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm never going to understand under what logic you have to pay people to see them. He doesn't need those ****ing 2k. The greed in unreal.

I always thought Gaga was going to be one of those rebels who has free meet and greets but I guess nope.

I don't really think it's so expensive just because they need the money or something. Its purpose is to limit the number of fans. Imagine Gaga's M&G being free... It would accumulate like hundreds of people if not everyone who attended the show. 

Archived