Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Spider-Man revealed in new Captain America: Civil War trailer

Coop

Featured Posts

malazam
5 minutes ago, Logan said:

The last Spiderman was a teenager too. Just because you're young doesn't mean you can't have an aura of intimidation and style. 

This Spider-Man is 15, the other one was 19.

Anyway, he have a 20 yrs old body, the steroids worked well I think.

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
13 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I'm afraid someone's gonna die in the end :ohno: 

Bye @War machine...he's useless anyway :neyde: 

You already know who will die, especially Crossbones is there.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spock
16 minutes ago, Logan said:

The last Spiderman was a teenager too. Just because you're young doesn't mean you can't have an aura of intimidation and style. 

The last Spider-Man was a teenager played by a 29 year old. This Spider-Man is a teenager played by a 17 year old. This is the bratty, annoying 15 year old kid version, something you couldn't do when your Spider-Man looks old af. And also Spider-Man isn't supposed to be intimidating, not while he is this young at least. So the characterization is fine 

who will love me when the night is over

Coop

Jeez, they literally showed Spidey just for a second. Calm down, wait for the movie and then judge 

36 minutes ago, Logan said:

Spiderman is a disappointment. He sounds like a 9 year old. 

He's literally always sounded like that. Spider-man is pretty young. He was 15 when he became Spider-man.

Logan

It's funny cause they're trying every single personality type for Spider Man until they get the perfect one. It went from nerdy and socially awkward to High School heartthrob and now it looks like it's going to be a goofy kid. 

Haroon

The tone and pitch sounds like Justin Bieber a few years ago, like seriously replay it and close your eyes and you can totally see Justin Bieber when you hear it :laughga: The movie looks pretty exciting though, definitely excited for it even if the Spider-Man cameo didn't make me jump out of my seat

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

The tone and pitch sounds like Justin Bieber a few years ago, like seriously replay it and close your eyes and you can totally see Justin Bieber when you hear it :laughga: The movie looks pretty exciting though, definitely excited for it even if the Spider-Man cameo didn't make me jump out of my seat

That's bc Peter is supposed to be in High School, he isn't supposed to be 25 pretending he's in High School. Spider-Man looks fine, people are just picky about everything.

They are lucky Sony and Marvel even made this deal. 

Haroon
3 minutes ago, Themysciran said:

That's bc Peter is supposed to be in High School, he isn't supposed to be 25 pretending he's in High School. Spider-Man looks fine, people are just picky about everything.

They are lucky Sony and Marvel even made this deal. 

Oh I don't have an issue with how he looks or sounds, I'm not really into superheroes enough for it to make a difference, as in I haven't read any comics or watched TV series or read anything about them or their history etc. I mainly watch them for the explosions and epic combat scenes which are always delivered in spades :woot: 

AddMeOnMYSPACE

Andrew Garfield was the best Spider-Man but had the worst movie :awkney:

this one seems... I'll wait till the movie comes out :poot:

Stephen

I don't care for any of the avengers but I like Spiderman. I'm glad they finally got a teenager to play a teenager. Wish he was getting a solo movie.

Archived