💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Youtube star Saara (Sara Forsberg) leaves her record label, drags producer

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Summary of the video:

The producer she was working with left Capitol Records (home of Katy Perry and 50 Cent) and she was left stranded, contractually not being allowed to work without her producer. Due to the unwillingness of her former producer to let her out of the contract, Capitol Records agreed to terminate her contract and let her go create freely again.

Additionally, she mentioned that she absolutely loathed the material the producer gave her and felt bad promoting a single she absolutely hated.

Brooke Candy

She's gorgeous

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

OmgSum1Actually

That one song that she has isn't really something high quality, so IDK what she's complaining about 

Shameless selfpromo

Supersonic
1 minute ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

That one song that she has isn't really something high quality, so IDK what she's complaining about 

Here we have a serious case of "didn't read the OP"

SissyFromSpace
2 minutes ago, OmgSum1Actually said:

maybe if you watched the video you would know

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

OmgSum1Actually
Just now, amenvodka said:

Here we have a serious case of "didn't read the OP"

I actually follow this girl for a longer period and I am subscribed to her on YT, she "can speak" many languages and I am familiar with the case 

Shameless selfpromo

Kanye West

Never heard of her. I just listened to the song and it's garbage. So is the video. But she seems nice so I'll give her another chance. Maybe.

KANYEWEST.COM

NotAlice

Love her. When you watch her videos you know that she actually can sing very good. Hope she takes the chance to work on nice songs that suit her voice!  the I think you're really cool song wasn't that good but that wasn't her fault 

lego

ooohhhh it's that funny Finnish girl

I didn't know she's blonde now. I didn't know she sings. (I'm not pulling Mariah here, I really didn't know. :neyde: )

FreePalestine

Quasi

I love Saara! :sara:

Lol she said in her closet cleaning video that she hated "Ur Cool" and I didn't quite understand why. Now I see. :O

It's unfortunate that artists have to go through such a difficult time due to labels and producers and their formalities. At least now she'll be able to find her sound without some big money-hungry producer breathing down her neck.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived